“Fab Food Fab Service”

Cuisines: Central European
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We ate at Maccaroni Club 4 times during our stay in Bali! We loved the food, the 2 for 1 cocktails and our waiter was so friendly and always remembered our name and what we liked to drink. Highly recommended for a night where you want to go out and have a good time but still want to be able to talk to the person next to you. Great people watching place to! Some funny sights walk past!

1  Thank Jess1812

Reviewed June 27, 2013

It took the salmon pasta with vodka, which tasted very good. My wife took the Pad Thai which tasted ok. Prices were correct. Good address if you want a good meal in Legian Street.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I have visited here quite a few times and have never had a bad meal, the meals are very generous portions, the staff are always friendly and welcoming. I love it if you are unable to finish a meal they will come and ask you if the meal is ok it always is just very filling it's no drama to get a takeaway container. One day I will finish the calzone it is delicious but so big.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I have been here a couple of times and each time I have enjoyed it.. The food was nice and the beer was cold but it was a little expensive

Reviewed May 19, 2013

This place isn't the same as before.

The food did not have the flavor and lacked style.
The service was good and very reasonably priced.