after last august i spend now again my last night in this hotel because its very near to the airport. this time i stayed in a big room with a kingsize bed and everything was fine and clean. wifi was working good. for me there are only 2 problems with this hotel 1) its quiet far away from the centrum of kuta 2) the breakfast buffet is made for muslims (chicken bacon, chicken ham, etc..) no pork products at all even at least 80 % of their guest are not muslims and the religion in bali is hindu ! hope the manager will think about it. all in all its still a good hotel and deserve 4 stars !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst a tropical setting of the Island of God, nestled in a quaint area of Kuta and only a strol away from the famous Kuta Beach, Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence offers a stylish and comfortable atmosphere for discerning travelers. Strategicaly situated only within 10-minute drive from I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport, this property delivers a broad–gauge establishment. Being con-veniently settled nearby shopping mals,the biggest waterpark in Southeast Asia and surrounded by lavish gourmet galore, Aston Kuta Hotel &Residence is the ideal and ultimate home for holiday-makers. Those who travel solo, with friends or family, as wel as honeymooners will find this property voguish and comfy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Kuta Hotel And Residence
- Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence Bali