Stay there for business trip for 4 nights. Bali is all about fun, hotel is nice, but is too far from kuta itself. need to take taxi for the real kuta.
front office is not as good as the room. room itself is good with spacious space. but the pillow is not so comfortable for me.
breakfast is good also, but not much variety make it boring after few days.
but this is Aston, a middle class hotel much rely on business side, not for fun at bali.
just make sure if you on vacation, rent a car....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst a tropical setting of the Island of God, nestled in a quaint area of Kuta and only a strol away from the famous Kuta Beach, Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence offers a stylish and comfortable atmosphere for discerning travelers. Strategicaly situated only within 10-minute drive from I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport, this property delivers a broad–gauge establishment. Being con-veniently settled nearby shopping mals,the biggest waterpark in Southeast Asia and surrounded by lavish gourmet galore, Aston Kuta Hotel &Residence is the ideal and ultimate home for holiday-makers. Those who travel solo, with friends or family, as wel as honeymooners will find this property voguish and comfy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Kuta Hotel And Residence
- Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence Bali