“Excellent hotel and staff”

Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence
Ranked #30 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Newcastle, Australia
“Excellent hotel and staff”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I would just like to thank all staff at the Aston Kuta for a great stay during our time in Bali.
The room, service, food and hotel was first class. Upgraded to 2 premier suites and a birthday cake for my daughter on our first day there how can you beat that.. Great location close to everything but just far enough away from the hussle & bussle. I would not stay anywhere else you have won me over. I will be back next year for sure and will be bringing one of my other daughters & her boyfriend to enjoy the experience.. I would recommend this hotel to everyone going to Bali.

Room Tip: If you can get a premier suite on the top floor
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
AstonKuta H, General Manager at Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Dear Darren T,

Firstly, we would like to thank you for taking your time writing us a review on TripAdvisor and for choosing us as your place to stay while in Bali.
We would like to also thank you for recommending Aston Kuta to your loved ones.
We hope to welcome you back soon and have a great day.

Irmansjah Madewa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed August 12, 2013

i have been to bali for few times, but this hotel has excellent services, excellent location, and also clean and feel like home.
worth the price and worth to try definetly. have free shuttle bus to discovery mall. very recommended to try

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank William T
Dear William T,

Firstly, let us convey our gratitude for choosing Aston Kuta as your place to stay while in Bali.
It warms our heart to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay and we strive daily to give the best service to our valued guests.
Don't forget to recommend us to your loved ones.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I have been to Bali twice and my third time there I went for my wedding. My husband and I decided to pick The Aston for us and our guests to stay and all I have to say is that we choose the perfect place to stay! The service was amazing and the staff were wonderful and friendly especiaslly to my two year old son he loved it.
The only faults I could say was that the aircon in the room wasnt as good as other places we have stayed out and the kids club was annoying due to the fact that the baby sitter didnt speak no english.

All and all we will b coming back to the Aston again.
Thank you for our enjoyable stay!

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank MareeDe
Dear MareeDe,

Let us convey our deepest gratitude for taking your time and write such beautiful review on Aston Kuta at TripAdvisor.com. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay here.
We also apologize regarding the inconvenience you experienced in our Kids Club, and rest assured we have noted this matter and will give extra attention to it.
Our staff will undergo an intensive English course to make sure we fulfill the needs of our guests.
Regarding the AC, we have replaced all the broken ones to minimize further inconvenience for our guests.
We hope you will stay with us again in the future and recommend us to your loved ones.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Great service, great hotel, love the place, love the people here. Gonna be back here for sure! I was booked by phone a family room and deluxe room. It is so great to stayed at Aston hotel kuta, wonderful experience! Aston has made my holiday wonderful. a simple modern clean room, cool pool, wonderful bar, delightful food, refreshing beverage, very friendly crew and staff, perfect.. Affordable price!

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Irawan Pratama H
Dear Irawan Pratama H,

Firstly, we would like to thank you for choosing Aston Kuta as your place to stay while in Bali.
It is our great pleasure to hear how you enjoyed your stay here and willing to come and stay with us again.
Do not forget to recommend us to your friends and families, just in case they are looking for a place to stay in Bali.
Thank you for your great support and have a nice day!

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

All I can say is it is a must stay this is now my second time staying at Aston

Great value for money, very clean rooms an very friendly staff.

If any bad review it would just be nit picking.

It is based in south kuta with a 15min walk to the main drag or a $1.5 taxi So even though a travel agent may tell you it's bit to far away it's really not this is my 4th time in Bali 2nd time at the Aston an as I said easy to get around.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank James_melbourne2011
AstonKuta H, General Manager at Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Dear James,
Firstly, we would like to thank you for staying with us again for your second time and taking the time commenting on the hotel, staff and service in TripAdvisor.com.
It serves us a great pleasure to know our guests are satisfied with their experience in staying with Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence.
We really hope you will return and stay with us again soon.
Jakarta
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I was coming in June with my wife and little baby. We were arrived at 3pm, which we assume we can check-in right away. My wife hadn't had her lunch, and my baby already longing for her nap.

But instead of checking-in, we have to wait an hour until 4pm in order to check in. We were very exhausted and dissapointed,

Very bad experience.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Arifianto
AstonKuta H, Public Relations Manager at Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Mr. Arifianto,

Firstly, thank you for choosing Aston Kuta as your place to stay while in Bali and also thank you for taking your time writing a review on TripAdvisor.com.
We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced upon your check-in with us. Rest assured, we have taken drastic measures to ensure this will not happen again.
We realize that it is a mistake and we have since trained our staffs to prioritize every guests even more, especially upon check-in.
Kindly accept our deepest apology and have a nice day.
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We stayed there for 14 days from 23rd June till 7th July. Everything was really good and rooms were really clean. We were worried about keeping our belongings in the safe but it turned out to be really safe and nothing was stolen during our stay there. In fact we moved Rooms because our air con. was leaking, I forgot my silver earrings and necklace. They were both returned to me. Thank you to all the staff at aston kuta!!
But one thing that we found a bit annoying was their wifi.. Didn't work most of the time and some rooms didn't have it even though we paid for it.
But I would stay there again because location was perfect, just outside of kuta. Thank you again to all the aston kuta team :) we loved bali!!

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Misspod
AstonKuta H, Public Relations Manager at Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Misspod,

First of all, we would like to thank you for taking your time writing a review on us on TripAdvisor.com.
It brings joy to our heart to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with Aston Kuta, we strive daily to give the best service to our guests.
We're glad you have received your jewelry and everything is safe and sound, making sure of the security of our guests is our top priority.
However, we do apologize regarding the terrible WiFi connection and have taken notice of the matter.
Looking forward to welcoming you here again in the future.