Fantastic service! The restaurant staff were particularly friendly, taking time to chat to the children everyday. The breakfasts were fabulous every morning, we ate like kings! Dinner was awesome too with a great selection of Indonesian, Japanese, Western and Kids Menu. The location was great - in Kuta but quiet and not the rowdy party crowd. Close to shopping, restaurants and Waterbom Park. The children loved Kids Club which enabled us to have some quality time together. The Spa massage was fantastic, in very luxurious surroundings. We would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst a tropical setting of the Island of God, nestled in a quaint area of Kuta and only a strol away from the famous Kuta Beach, Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence offers a stylish and comfortable atmosphere for discerning travelers. Strategicaly situated only within 10-minute drive from I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport, this property delivers a broad–gauge establishment. Being con-veniently settled nearby shopping mals,the biggest waterpark in Southeast Asia and surrounded by lavish gourmet galore, Aston Kuta Hotel &Residence is the ideal and ultimate home for holiday-makers. Those who travel solo, with friends or family, as wel as honeymooners will find this property voguish and comfy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Kuta Hotel And Residence
- Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence Bali