What more can u say being greeted by tight security, friendly staff & a HALAL restaurant overlooking the blue pool... wow, this is some wedding anniversary! Since the hotel is considerably new, it is expected to be clean & well maintained..tour agents are available at the hotel, but it is advisable to those going to study the places to visit thoroughly from friends who have been there, for they can save a lot of money on unnecessary destinations. There is no need to rent a car/ van to nearby spots ie the beach, town etc for one can rent a motorbike at a reasonable price from shops in front of the hotel. I'd recommend the hotel primarily coz i can have a peace of mind on its halal status.. have a fantastic holiday ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst a tropical setting of the Island of God, nestled in a quaint area of Kuta and only a strol away from the famous Kuta Beach, Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence offers a stylish and comfortable atmosphere for discerning travelers. Strategicaly situated only within 10-minute drive from I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport, this property delivers a broad–gauge establishment. Being con-veniently settled nearby shopping mals,the biggest waterpark in Southeast Asia and surrounded by lavish gourmet galore, Aston Kuta Hotel &Residence is the ideal and ultimate home for holiday-makers. Those who travel solo, with friends or family, as wel as honeymooners will find this property voguish and comfy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Kuta Hotel And Residence
- Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence Bali