Enjoyed our stay at the Aston Kuta hotel as a whole. If you look past the minor blemishes, which I'm sure you'd come across irrespective of your hotel choice in Bali, the Aston Kuta represented great bang for your buck. Having the 'Family Room 661' located centrally on the sixth floor over looking the pool we were far from any street noise, and the offset location from the main strip of Kuta was a prime location for us. As per the bacon issue: just ask for PORK Bacon, the reason it isn't on display is for religious preferences of some individuals, which is fine and also meant that the bacon came out fresh and warm - bonus after a big night out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst a tropical setting of the Island of God, nestled in a quaint area of Kuta and only a strol away from the famous Kuta Beach, Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence offers a stylish and comfortable atmosphere for discerning travelers. Strategicaly situated only within 10-minute drive from I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport, this property delivers a broad–gauge establishment. Being con-veniently settled nearby shopping mals,the biggest waterpark in Southeast Asia and surrounded by lavish gourmet galore, Aston Kuta Hotel &Residence is the ideal and ultimate home for holiday-makers. Those who travel solo, with friends or family, as wel as honeymooners will find this property voguish and comfy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Kuta Hotel And Residence
- Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence Bali