Just came back yesterday fr Bali. Last day at the Aston Kuta should be the best day of all. Not complaining about the drop-off and room services.
Unfortunately at the last day, my wife was scolded by a MANAGER of the restaurant while about to start having breakfast.
Two people at front, my wife gave the ticket & stepped in the resto. Suddenly, a person with different colored uniform yelled at her ask to wait and queue with an attitude ( Me and some siblings were there at that time almost done with the breakfast and we noticed lots of empty tables around). I kept looking around tried to find my wife and did not notice she was yelled yet I knew she still waited. I wondered what took her so long.
Then she wrote a note for the hotel and the manager about the attitude (we believed the note was at the trash bin before going straight to the office). The funny thing was not even a sorry from the phone was heard. GREAT!!!! ASTON???? Think about the big name.
Maybe the viewer will wonder if this was my wife fault? Well, the day before the "bad" day, no one accompanied my wife to the table when she had breakfast, and the next day before that (we stayed 3 days there).
So, where is the standard of so-called: ASTON? 4 star ?
Also before I checked out, I saw these two "clowns" who were the front office officers mad to each other because of a girl who also works at the front office. They ran to each other to the office room, looks like there will be a fight later on.......yes yes, they spoke with Indonesian and some of foreigners would not know what were they talking about.. I am an Indonesian, my thought: so not profesional!
Just for information: my wife is also a bank manager who really handled her people very well especially in services & myself, traveling lots for business. So we are really sure about the standard about hotel, especially famous hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst a tropical setting of the Island of God, nestled in a quaint area of Kuta and only a strol away from the famous Kuta Beach, Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence offers a stylish and comfortable atmosphere for discerning travelers. Strategicaly situated only within 10-minute drive from I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport, this property delivers a broad–gauge establishment. Being con-veniently settled nearby shopping mals,the biggest waterpark in Southeast Asia and surrounded by lavish gourmet galore, Aston Kuta Hotel &Residence is the ideal and ultimate home for holiday-makers. Those who travel solo, with friends or family, as wel as honeymooners will find this property voguish and comfy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Kuta Hotel And Residence
- Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence Bali