“Very Remarkable stay and Impressive service!!”

100 Sunset Boutique Hotel
Ranked #164 of 254 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed February 6, 2010

The impressive service experience i had with this hotel were actually right before the trip to Bali itself. Going with a big group of friends, issues always happened... like last minute amend the rooms qty, request of bed preferred, this and that..and being typical singaporean at times we demand too much for a such average price given. And to my surprise the staff was very patience and reply to my email promptly without failed, entertain all our request with the best service given. Thanks to Novi, Dewa and Nurul for attended my request thru emails even before i touched down Bali. When we reached there at 2nd Feb 2010.. the look of the hotel from the main road was like one of the budget hotel i can see in my own country.. But when we entered the entrance with the welcome smile..and the view from the reception to the pool..is really2 gorgeous..modern and very relaxing.the check in was fast and when we entered our one bedroom suites.. It was WOAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!.. it was really modern, neat, luxury.. and cool!! nothing more to ask..the rooms ans all.. Breakfast was hard for us cuz we are muslim...and we cud only eat the bread, eggs and fruits salads.. But It was great too!",. I love the ambience.. the busy road cant be heard.. the service was a 5star service.. Ill proudly recommend others to stay here.. Destinations to Kuta or legian not that far..they have shutter service...as for us we have our own driver. it tooks like 5 mins drive. U have to see for urself ppl!! A big thanks and Hug for all the satff.. we enjoyed our trip!",

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank nazmar
There are newer reviews for 100 Sunset Boutique Hotel

Reviewed February 2, 2010

I must say I read all the reviews on Trip Advisor and then choose this hotel and every single word mentioned by everyone is absolutely true. This is truly a remarkable place to stay for the price and the service. The staff are the best part here. They remember you by your face (sometimes by your name) and know which room you stay in. When you ask for something, they are like "Fine sir it would be sent to your room" and I am like, do you guys know which room I belong to and bang comes the answer with the correct room number.

The breakfast was decent though they could increase the vegetarian options. Location, is not far away from Kuta town and taxi to and from Kuta would cost anything between 7000-15000 IDR by the Blue Bird Taxi.

The hotel arranged for our one day sight seeing taxi and it was organised pretty well. I dont think the prices were over what the market prices were.

Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay not far away from Kuta and the Airport and go around Bali. This isnt the best hotel if you want to stay next to the beach.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 27, 2010

I stayed for two nights as a stopover on the way to Java. The hotel is in okay condition, cleaning is average, my ensuite was a bit unpleasant. Was upgraded to a poolside suite on arrival so the facilities were good. Food was okay. Location was okay and good for shooting into Kuta proper in a cab or the shuttle for a bit of shopping but I would not recommend this hotel as a "sit by the pool" type location. Staff were very friendly although the whole billing system was impossible to understand. On the whole this hotel is very reasonably priced and based on that it is a good option for a night or two's stay. Was very noisy during my stay as there were trades men everywhere fixing the earthquake damage.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed January 20, 2010

We stayed there in October and found the hotel to be of good standards. The room had good new furnishings including large plasma TV. The bathroom was clean and modern. Although the room may seem small they are well designed with good ergonomics. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and go out of their way to ensure your stay is enjoyable. Don't expect seaviews as the hotel is on a main busy road but noise is not a problem. If you are into a holiday where you aim to do a lot of sight seeing, shopping and enjoying the beach this hotel is for you. Did I mention the breakfast? Great smorgasbord of fresh, cooked and asian foods.
For the price you pay and the quality its worth the stay even though you are away from the beach.
i hope you enjoy the hotel as much as we did

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Arrowadi
Reviewed January 18, 2010

I read through some of the reviews and the general theme seemed to be quality service. Our family were delighted by the friendly staff who had a genuine interest in us, and they were only too happy to help. The rooms are comfortable and clean, and the pool in excellent. The breakfast was also very nice. Location is just out of Kuta central, but only a stones throw away.

I go to Bali every year, and after my experience i would always come back to this hotel. Great value and a warm, welcoming atmosphere.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2010

A (not so hidden) gem away from the hustle and bustle of Kuta; Well okay it may be a little far away from Kuta beach for some, but they have a shuttle service and taxi's are cheap. Fantastic service throughout the eight days we stayed there, including a very nice buffet breakfast overlooking a nice sized swimming pool.

Our room was a two bedroom apartment, which was nicely furnished (although the settee was a little hard), also included a kitchenet (why bother cooking your own food?), dining table and a water cooler. Our only complaint would be the shower drains had a tendancy to get blocked, but a call to reception would have maintenance up in no time. Another plus is the two bedroom suits are at the rear of the property, as rooms at the front may get some traffic noise.

Overall a fantasic stay in a wonderful Hotel, and hopefully "boutique" enough to keep the other loud Aussies away on Kuta Beach.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 16, 2010

I am writing this review whilst still here, due to the FREE wi-fi provided! me and my partner came here during our around the world trip for 12 days before going on to ubud. We wanted to stay near kuta due to the brilliant nightlife here! when we arrived at 9pm we were greeted with a welcome drink at reception and made to feel very welcome. we were allocated room 212 which was lovely and spacious which brilliant air-con and cheap mini bar! Our huge balcony overlooked the seating area and pool. The pool is located in the middle of the complex so doesnt really get much sun but keeps lovely and cool which is needed due to bali's humidity!
Some nights we have not wanted to go out to restuarants so just ordered room service, which was quite cold. my tip would definately be to walk down the stairs to the sun lounge-the food there was lovely....and hot!! One thing i must say is that the staff are superb! they are extremely accomodating, one night after our meal me and my partner fancied going for a nighttime swim, we informed the staff who then arranged a bottle of wine in the jaccuzzi with candelight!
The location is good, a few minutes out of kuta but i was pleased by that! during the evening around kuta can become quite noisy and rubbish is usually dumped on the streets, so for a taxi ride (which is incredibily cheap) its well worth it!
Overall i am very pleased with this hotel and would recommend to anyone, if i ever come back to bali i would book this hotel without question! top value!!!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jamlou
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kuta
100 Sunset Hotel Managed by Eagle Eyes
#27 of 254 in Kuta
Swiss-Belexpress Kuta
Swiss-Belexpress Kuta
#92 of 254 in Kuta

Been to 100 Sunset Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!