“Disappointed”
Review of Cozy1

Cozy1
Ranked #21 of 138 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Yesterday, I went to cozy with my friends. We booked for 5 person and already told them that we want our treatment placed in the same room. But, how disappointed we were that we forced to be separated. In the room that 4 of us did treatment was not full, yet 2 others strangers was placed in the room with us, but 1 of us was placed in the others room. We complained about the situation but the reaction of the receptionist was really horrible and so not helpful! Eventhow we are teenagers we still customers! There are lots of better spa in the same road as this spa.

All reviews
"oxygen"
"technics"
"bliss"

Reviewed June 19, 2013

we had 2 massages at Cozy - our first we walked in and had to only wait about 15 minutes. Our second trip we made a booking which we were glad we did!

Out massage was great - deep tissue and cheap - 90 minutes for $15.00!!! If we had stayed in the area longer we would certainly have gone ina daily basis - highly recoomend this place!!

1  Thank Steven L
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I've been to many of the spa's in Bali and have been disappointed by the experience on many occasions too.
I've seen the rest and now I've been to the best.
There is no going back to Carla Spa after visiting Cozy. We opted for the Fly me to the Moon package which included 2 hours of massage including foot reflexology, aromatherapy and a head massage. The pricing is also excellent.
I was certainly on cloud nine when I left Cozy!

1  Thank ftgjavagirl
Reviewed December 21, 2012

could not say differently with other reviewer when they say 'the best spa/excellent', so true!! well manage place, relaxing environment, best therapist on the island with good massage technic, loving the mix of the scents just brilliant how they do the product themselves, very reasonable price. the foot reflexology is really good.. addictive!

1  Thank djodi77