“Good value, reliable great quality”
Review of Cozy1

Cozy1
Ranked #27 of 165 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
Sydney, Australia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Good value, reliable great quality”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

A bit more expensive than your average street massage joint, but less expensive than the elaborately decorated uber spas, is something worth paying for: a good quality, skilled massage. Always good.

Visited August 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Bali, Indonesia
“soundrenaline 2009”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

It's a very nice place to held rock concert, unusual place that have a BIG statue and surrounded by cliff. I like this place, unfortunately I also will find abandoned shopping complex such a waste.

Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very relaxing massage”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

This spa located just in the side of sunset road, the building were just ordinary, but wait until you have the massage, I tried reflexology body massage which make me feel very relaxed, I love the way they doing head massage. very gentle and relaxed, they also offer it with good value to be enjoyed.

Visited June 2012
goolwa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Cozy2”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

The new Cozy seems different to the original one. Admittedly it has been several years since i visited it, but i much preferred it. It had a more cozy feeling whereas the cozy2 feels more business like and clinical. My creme bath was good however at times it felt like she didn't realise her own strength! My daughter felt the same and did not enjoy it at all. At no time did he ask about this as they usually do. The facial though was awesome. Loved that it also included a leg and shoulder massage!
During both the creme bath and the facial, the noise outside our room sounded like there was a dj in the adjoining building and the staff too were very loud in the reception area. There are no lockers so we had to bring all our shopping bags with us where ever we went (as well as hold the towel on our head!), and my final grumble: i was offered a drink mid way through the creme bath which i happily accepted however i wasn't impressed when handed a bill for it later in reception. Little things like this illustrate why my visit to cozy1 was better.

Visited July 2012
Boston, MA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“The Best Massage of My Life”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I just had the best massage of my life! Ask for Hendro, he is awesome! Also, this place is super affordable! I highly recommend Cozy! It's one of the highlights of my Bali trip!!!

Visited July 2012