“I love this place, even though I don´t eat sushi.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sushi Tei Sunset Road

Sushi Tei Sunset Road
Ranked #74 of 827 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nusa Dua Peninsula, Indonesia
“I love this place, even though I don´t eat sushi.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Nice athmosphere. Good food. Nice place, clean. You wont wait long for sushi, but you´ll wait a bit longer for other things. I didn´t like the alcoholic drinks they serve, but the non-alcoholic is great! It´s a bit difficult to get a hold of a waitress, and it gets full after 17:00 (on weekends). The varm chocolate is one of the best I have tasted. The price is not too bad, but you´re gonna have to order more than one thing to be full, a dinner for only me costs about 200.000 rupiah.

Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Very nice place , always have best quality and fresh product even service sometimes is messed when busy, but green tea is the best drink to try here.

Virginia
“disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Was looking forward to dining here but unfortunately this place was a total disappointment. 3 of the items I ordered on their menu were out. The uni was not in stock which they have labelled as house special. If you do not stock what is being called as house special then something must be wrong. Presentation is poor and dismal.
I had to flag down a server before my order was taken. TOns of people behind the sushi bar like 6 or more but Hardly anyone is working only chit chatting.
I will not recommend nor come back here. Flies were present in the restaurant while dining. UGH!!!

• Visited November 2013
Ubud, Indonesia
“An incredible collection of fab Japanese foods + sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Wait to you see the menu for this wonderful Sushi restaurant. I've never seen so many great items to choose from. Each has a photo and English description. My wife and I ordered our favorites: miso soup - great, with lots of veggies; Calif. roll - VERY tasty; salmon skin - the best I've ever had; and finally a new one: chicken and cashew maki, which was wonderful (we'll order this one on our return). The atmosphere: large room but seemed intimate. Great service. Nice booths and also the usual Sushi counter so you can watch them make you sushi.

• Visited November 2013
Bali, Indonesia
“Recommended”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

My favorite place when craving for Japanese food. The place is cozy so I can be here for some hours. Great taste and great service also. Price quite expensive but valuable for the food we get.

• Visited July 2013