“Very nice, good food, good service, bathroom good”

Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa
Ranked #13 of 254 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed September 27, 2010

Enjoyed staying here, everything good but rooms a bit small. Also right on the road and cannot see the beach. Restaurant excellent.

1  Thank kerynbrown
There are newer reviews for Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa

Reviewed September 26, 2010

Really nice hotel, much more than we expected. Lovely staff and a beautiful pool side atmosphere, you could spend hours there racking up a very large Bintang bill. Right across from Kuta beach and only 10 minute walk to the nightclubs which were similar to home (Australia) but obviously much more relaxed and everyone is up for a good time. CAn't say enough good things about the hotel, it was wonderful!!!

1  Thank Zoe0106
Reviewed September 24, 2010

We found this hotel amazing. Very friendly and helpful staff, Great location, Great service including Food and Beverages. Great rooms and sleeping arrangments. Would highly recommened this hotel to others.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank joannec2689
Reviewed September 14, 2010

in lebaran holiday we stay 5 nights in kuta sea view hotel bali..7 days before we stay there,we make a phone call reservation..and he said still 1 room at deluxe room..and we got it..and 2hours latter i opened the website in my house after i transfer the money for my reservation,n i looked the deluxe room in the web and i don't like it.
and i called the reservation n says" i want to upgrade my room"..and he said " u don't need to upgrade your room sir,because you definitely got a upgrade room and i guarantee the better room from the deluxe room"
and the time i arrival,the reservation said 'we don't ever said the hotel give you a upgrade room..and i really2 disappointed..
what i got : dirty room,smell not good everyday in my room,air cond not cold,n much much mosquito..enough 1 times in kuta sea view for me

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
5  Thank mojojojoJakarta
Reviewed September 9, 2010

This is a 4 stars wanna-be at its best. On our honeymoon, we booked for two nights of one of their seaview room with balcony. For a four stars hotel, it was not as clean as we expected it be: sand and sand every where, room was not spotless and linens were not very clean. The worst part is that the check-in staff wanted FULL payment right at checking time. We have traveled far and wide, and never before that a 4-5 stars is required/demanded this at checkin. When we told him that we told him that our credit cards were in the suitcase, we asked if we could do it later - I mean we gave our passports and all the information. When we returned back to the counter an hour later, the staff wasn't there, and other staff doesn't seem to know what we want. Thus, the next day, the same guy was calling again...demanding for credit card - unbelievable!
If you are paying for breakfast, prepare for disappointment - no dip coffee, and everything looks old and dry - not at all a four stars hotel should be. If you don't expect too much from a 4-star, you should be pleased with the service; we were NOT. There are other 4-star on the beach that is more equipped and better well trained staff than the seaview kuta, NOT worth the money that we paid for 4-star hotel.

1  Thank speedynikk
Reviewed September 6, 2010

I had booked our room directlly with the hotel and booked a lanai garden room with three beds as it was 3 women travelling together. We were aware we were sharing just one large room but what we got OMG !
First we were told that actually our room was still occupied as the current occupents had requested a late checkout. As It was already 4.30pm I requested that I wanted to check in now as stated on the website. I was taken to a deluxe room facing a lovely brick wall that was tiny and no room for an extra bed. I just left my bags there and went for a swim in a lovely pool however the service around the pool was the worste I had come accross.
We request that we be moved to the room we had originally booked and it was bigger but definately nothing like what it looked like on the website. We had booked for three nights and ended up just staying one night and moving to another hotel.
Would I recommed this hotel for a couple ? yes
For more than two people ? definately NO
I go to Bali approx 4 times a year and I was keen to try a new hotel. I wont make that mistake again.I love Bali because the people are just wonderful. I did not however get the normal bali friendlieness at this hotel.
Will I be returning again ? NO

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank rochellePerth
Reviewed August 16, 2010

Very impressive! Wasn't expecting it would be as good as it was. Situated right in the heart of the action with the beach across the road - it was perfect. Wanting a week of luxury & action, not wanting to travel, the Kuta Seaview ticked all the boxes. Great service, beaut suite, fab cocktails & right next to everything even the food was delicious!
Highly recommended :-)

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank karenmonty
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kuta
The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor
#41 of 254 in Kuta
Legian Beach Hotel
Legian Beach Hotel
#14 of 87 in Legian

Been to Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!