We are currently staying at kuta sea view and can't wait to leave tomorrow. Every night we have to put up with loud doof doof music until 1am. This is all we can hear in our room whilst trying to sleep. We were even woken to it this morning before 7am. I'm not sure who wants to hear this type of music at this time of the morning. If this is what happens at your hotel every night then you as a hotel need to make your guests well aware of it upon them booking. I have spoken to reception and had them come listen to what we have to put up with but to no avail. And no, we are not "oldies" but are entitled to be able to sleep in the comfort if a room we have paid for at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa Bali is strategically located on beach front of the long golden sand of Kuta beach, well known for its surfing and for its magnificent sunsets, provides everlasting bliss for those craving for the perfect holiday under the sun. The resort is set amongst tropical gardens with 91 comfortable guest rooms of your choice from deluxe room as the lowest room category to new Royal Ocean Suite the highest ones which located on 4th floor ( opens 2018 ) , beautiful traditional Balinese cottages are also available situated on the ground floor with very high in demand , all rooms and cottages are furnished in contemporary Balinese architecture and equipped with international standard room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali