Arrived late at night to be greated at reception. Booked in quickly and upgraded to a super deluxe room. Very nice except was on tyhe 3rd floor with no lift service. Lunch by the pool was very good and reasonably priced for a larger hotel. Grounds are beautiful and well kept. Pool area is spot on and breakfast buffet plentiful with a great selection (asian and european). Would stay again at this hotel. But would request a ground floor room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa Bali is strategically located on beach front of the long golden sand of Kuta beach, well known for its surfing and for its magnificent sunsets, provides everlasting bliss for those craving for the perfect holiday under the sun. The resort is set amongst tropical gardens with 88 comfortable guest rooms of your choice from deluxe room as the lowest room category to Premier deluxe gardens - Suites the highest ones , all rooms are furnished in contemporary Balinese architecture and equipped with international standard room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali