My husband and son and family have just returned from Bali and spent 12 days at Seaview Cottages .We had stayed there before on the upper level but this time we chose downstairs in the garden area and were not disappointed .It was so nice to sit outside our room surrounded by the gardens and relax. The highlight of staying there were the amazing staff you could not wish for a friendlier people I have stayed in many hotels but never any like this. Location is very central and is just across from the beach .Shopping ,massages, restaurants are all so close to the Hotel.My son received an upgrade which was really good for them and staff arranged for us to have rooms together.Our baby was welcomed by all staff even one of the staff giving her a present. Will certainly be back .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa Bali is strategically located on beach front of the long golden sand of Kuta beach, well known for its surfing and for its magnificent sunsets, provides everlasting bliss for those craving for the perfect holiday under the sun. The resort is set amongst tropical gardens with 88 comfortable guest rooms of your choice from deluxe room as the lowest room category to Premier deluxe gardens - Suites the highest ones , all rooms are furnished in contemporary Balinese architecture and equipped with international standard room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali