I stayed at Kuta Seaview in November for 4 nights. Rooms are clean and spacious. There was some issue with the tub but it got resolved within minutes. They provide hats and beach bags as well. Grounds are well groomed. The pool is gorgeous and never overcrowded. It's right across from Kuta beach. The location is very central and convenient. There is Circle K 1 min away, various restaurants, spas, markets, shops etc... Spa services at the hotel are excellent. Ride from the airport is less than 15 min without traffic.
Couple of things to keep in mind... Mosquitos. It's to be expected. I don't understand why some people get so worked up over this. The hotel is basically situated in a tropical garden. I had a mosquito or two in my room. Yes, it was a bit annoying but just get a spray.
The restaurant is a bit expensive. Food is alright. It's an Italian restaurant, so I didn't really care either way because I am not a huge fan of Italian food and can't tell great from not so great. As I said, there are plenty of other places to eat around there. If you make friends with some beach boys or massage ladies, you can have local food for $1.50 per plate.
Breakfast was good as well. They have an omelette station. Various pastries, cereal etc...
The beach is really nice, however, it is super busy. If you are looking to relax and chill, listed to music, birds signing or whatever, go to Nusa Dua or Sanur. People will approach you to buy stuff and some of them are very persistent. Just be prepared to have your conversations, sleep, reading or whatever else interrupted.
On a side note, DO NOT hand your bags to porters at the airport. It's a total rip off. Before I knew it, one of them had my suitcase. I had to grab it back and apologize for any misunderstanding. Just say no politely and walk away.
Also, if you are taking a cab to the hotel, it should not cost you more than 5-10 bucks to get there and I am being generous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa Bali is strategically located on beach front of the long golden sand of Kuta beach, well known for its surfing and for its magnificent sunsets, provides everlasting bliss for those craving for the perfect holiday under the sun. The resort is set amongst tropical gardens with 88 comfortable guest rooms of your choice from deluxe room as the lowest room category to Premier deluxe gardens - Suites the highest ones , all rooms are furnished in contemporary Balinese architecture and equipped with international standard room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali