We have just returned from our stay at kuta sea view, I could not fault this resort in anyway, after reading some of the reviews before we left, I was so worried about what it was going to be like....to my absolute surprise it was perfect... Close to everything, staff amazingly friendly, grounds looked after constantly, rooms cleaned daily and beds turned down every evening, we stayed in a lanai deluxe garden room, and it was great as it is on the ground floor and there are no lifts, we went with two other couples and they all thoroughly enjoyed it as well. The beach is right across the road. The atmosphere around the resort is fantastic, music playing by the poolside is really funky and relaxing at the same time, will definately come back here again, hopefully very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa Bali is strategically located on beach front of the long golden sand of Kuta beach, well known for its surfing and for its magnificent sunsets, provides everlasting bliss for those craving for the perfect holiday under the sun. The resort is set amongst tropical gardens with 88 comfortable guest rooms of your choice from deluxe room as the lowest room category to Premier deluxe gardens - Suites the highest ones , all rooms are furnished in contemporary Balinese architecture and equipped with international standard room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali