“Had the time of my life”

Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa
Ranked #13 of 252 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed April 19, 2012

We have just returned from our stay at kuta sea view, I could not fault this resort in anyway, after reading some of the reviews before we left, I was so worried about what it was going to be like....to my absolute surprise it was perfect... Close to everything, staff amazingly friendly, grounds looked after constantly, rooms cleaned daily and beds turned down every evening, we stayed in a lanai deluxe garden room, and it was great as it is on the ground floor and there are no lifts, we went with two other couples and they all thoroughly enjoyed it as well. The beach is right across the road. The atmosphere around the resort is fantastic, music playing by the poolside is really funky and relaxing at the same time, will definately come back here again, hopefully very soon.

Room Tip: Ask for renovated rooms, some are and some aren't.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed April 17, 2012

Went for a vacation from Uni with a friend. Was a great location as it is close to clubs, restaurants, shopping and the beach - within walking distance. Breakfast was pretty good, and the pool area is nice and relaxing. Our room faced the next door construction and although I could sleep through it my friend was pretty frustrated. Staff were nice and helpful, internet sucked but hey, its Bali and the spa treatments were not worth the huge mark up from places down the street. I'd recommend it once the construction on site - I'm told it will finish July 2012 - and the construction next door are finished.

Room Tip: Would be worth it to upgrade to a suite as they don't face the construction.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 8, 2012

A great place smack bang between Poppies 1 & 2, right on the beach in the heart of Kuta. We personally loved the all inclusive morning smorgasbord, which catered for all needs and tastes. The pool area is simply amazing, allowing you to leave behind the bedlam and filth of Kuta beach.
Poolside drinks were a little expensive comparatively, but all in all we enjoyed our stay here. It was just Kuta itself that we didn't enjoy.

Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank KecilScott
Reviewed March 30, 2012

The location is good but very busy, there is a Lot of construction right now.

2  Thank Jenfa79
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We stayed at the Seaview for 10 nights in March. We were upgraded to a suite from a garden room which was a lovely surprise. Breakfast was a little average there is only so many times you can eat eggs, and the bacon was horrible.
The restaurant was lovely but as other reviews have said its quite expensive in comparison to other restaurants in the area.
Our room was the room closest to the pool #111, the hotel plays load music by the pool till about 11 on weeks days and 2am on weekends, I wasn't impressed with having to sleep with a pillow over my ears whilst on holiday.
The hotel is in a great location right between poppies 1 and 2, so it's walking distance to most things.
Not sure if we would stay here again.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

We arrived and were welcomed with a refreshing juice drink . At first we were
taken to a room up thee flights of steps. We realised our limitations physically and requested a room lower. We were given a free upgrade to a beautiful garden view suite, which was very comfortable.
The daily breakfast buffet was excellent and always service with a smile.

I received a beautiful surprise on my birthday from the staff of kuta seaview resort.
I'd just finished breakfast and was ready to leave when I was asked to wait a moment.
Next thing I heard over the loudspeaker "happy birthday" song and the restaurant staff walked single file to my table with a small birthday cake, waited for me to blow out the candle and then clapped. No Idea how they knew it was my birthday :)
All in all it is a beautiful place to stay.
Thank you to all staff there.

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank Julhol
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Booked the husbands in here for a few nights thinking close to nightlife, very disappinted when went to check it out, small pool area, very overpriced drinks even before they hit you with 21 percent tax, breakfast not edible (raw ommlettes, etc) and bar meals poor whilst pricey. Rooms nice but small. Happy to pay for good food, drinks and service but didn't find it here