While i swould not rate the hotel as very good or excellent, its a great place for the money - we booked a deluxe sea view room, and it was absolutely fine. Had a lovely balcony, was while its definite;ly not fiuve star, its clean and is a charming hotel. Altho pls note, the deluxe seaview room is hardly sea facing since the hotel's across the street and there are trees blocking the view. But its a birhgt room and is in a great location. There's hard rock hotel just bext door, and there are plenty of places to eat, shop and party, all walking distance. The beach is across the road. And its a very short walk to Legian street - a absolutely crazy party street, for all you guys who like to drink, like the buzz and music, and it partying goes on till late into the night. The hotels location is superb. Check in was fine, the staff was very hospitable. We had to wait a bit since the deluxe seaview room wasnt ready, they did offer us the suite, but i prefered the seaview one, since its far brighter, with natural loght coming in. There's no elevator and hence you have to walk up 2 floors, but thats really not a hassle. The hotel retaurant (vino rosso) is quite nice but steeply priced. I would not recommend eating there. there are lots of places cloeby that are great and better priced. Breakfast is more than sufficent. Its not a very wide spread but is good enough for staying a few days and still not getting bored. one of the best things of this hotel is th location. Its on a great part of the Kuta stretch. I would recommend it to people who have a medium level budget, want a decent / nice place (altho not 5 start) and want to be in the thick of the action, with life around till late. There are shiops, restaurfants bars etc // There's a fairly big massage parlor just next to the hotel as well. The hotchjes are : airconditioning was not very effective. It took very long to cool down. and since the days are quite hot and humid in Bali, i would recomment keeping the aircon on when you leave the room so its n ice and cool when u come back, else it can get quite intolarable when you get back. That apart we really did not face any problems. My husband and i stayed there for 4 days, before we moved to a villa in seminyak.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa Bali is strategically located on beach front of the long golden sand of Kuta beach, well known for its surfing and for its magnificent sunsets, provides everlasting bliss for those craving for the perfect holiday under the sun. The resort is set amongst tropical gardens with 91 comfortable guest rooms of your choice from deluxe room as the lowest room category to new Royal Ocean Suite the highest ones which located on 4th floor ( opens 2018 ) , beautiful traditional Balinese cottages are also available situated on the ground floor with very high in demand , all rooms and cottages are furnished in contemporary Balinese architecture and equipped with international standard room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali