My Wife and I had 7 nights at Kuta Seaview and enjoyed the whole stay. The Staff are very friendly and helpful and the location is brilliant. Within walking distance to markets, shops, beach, restaurants and bars and clubs (if your into that).
The facilities are very good, providing a satisfying and comfortable stay.
At the restaurant- The buffet breakfast is just your average full buffet you'd get anywhere but all other meals, menu, bar and service is great.
The pool- has brilliant lazy chairs and sun lounges for drinks, meals and sun baking and is a refreshing swim. (it receives sun almost all day).
The Spa- is very very good. The service and quality at the spa is excellent. The best massage we had in Bali and we had many.
The Services- the staff will do anything for you from money changing to calling a cab to arranging tours (great deals- they dont rip you off as others will try). All the usuals- room service, baggage, daily room service and nightly turn down.
The Security do their job and help you feel safe all the time you are there.
Overall it is a great place to stay, value for money. Its not the most luxurious or the cheapest but it offers quality, value, cleanliness, comfort, location and top service.
The location- Kuta Seaview is positioned right between Poppies Lanes 1 and 2 (Famous streets in Kuta) It provides close access to everything you need really. It is a busy area but then so is most of Bali.
Within Walking - minimart, restaurants, loads of markets, Kuta Square, Legian St (bars, clubs, food, shops), beach right across the street and plenty of massage places very close by.
The negatives- are few and far between but the place is obviously not perfect.
-the night we arrived our room was not available (booked through an agent- booking was confirmed). It was a bit annoying but they handled it very well. They drove us to a new hotel (very nice as well) to stay one night. They then picked us up again and brought us back to Kuta Seaview. It was a no stress situation, they looked after everything and gave us 1hr massage each and a free upgade to a Lanai Deluxe Seaview Room (which was a significant upgrade and I recommend booking that room if you can get a good deal). We enjoyed our stay at the other Hotel and it made our stay at Kuta Seaview better because of the upgrades so it was all good really.
The Lighting is a bit dull in the rooms (didn't bother us though)
You know what there is not that much to fault.
We had an enjoyable stay and got a very good deal. We hope you can enjoy the same
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa Bali is strategically located on beach front of the long golden sand of Kuta beach, well known for its surfing and for its magnificent sunsets, provides everlasting bliss for those craving for the perfect holiday under the sun. The resort is set amongst tropical gardens with 88 comfortable guest rooms of your choice from deluxe room as the lowest room category to Premier deluxe gardens - Suites the highest ones , all rooms are furnished in contemporary Balinese architecture and equipped with international standard room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali