Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Satriya Cottages(Kuta)
View Hotel
Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort(Kuta)
1,620 results
All reviewsbetween poppiesvivo restaurantdeluxe gardenopposite the beachthird floorfree upgradeno elevatorpool arearecommend this resortbeachwalk mallwelcome drinklocation is excellenthard rock caferestaurant staffbuffet breakfastdvd playerbusy street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 13, 2011

We stayed at Kuta Seaview for 3 nights. Both rooms we booked were newly renovated (the bathroom still leaked a little) and the grounds are well kept and peaceful. Drinks by the pool of an afternoon were complimented by a DJ playing great chill out but funky tunes. Dining at the Italian restaurant was a lovely experience. My only beef would be that some staff were extremely helpful and really nice but other staff (at managerial level I believe) were a little rude and uninterested in helping us at all. It’s the small things that makes a hotel stand out and that is missing at Kuta Seaview. Overall though, I would recommend staying here purely for the location right opposite the beach and the relaxing, peaceful vibe you get when you are there (even though there is contruction works during the day). The beach is quite dirty and very uninviting but watching a sunset over the water was spectacular.

In saying all of that, we stayed at the Ramayana after for 3 nights and I found the staff there to be a lot worse! Rooms were cheaper but everything else was A LOT more expensive (restaurant, room service, drinks).

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 12, 2011

I stayed here with friends in January 2011. I usually stay at the santika but a few people had said they liked this hotel so thought we would try it. What I really disliked about this hotel was the location of the pool. If you want to sit and relax in peace this is not the hotel for you. The pool is about a 5-10metre walk to the main road, which was traffic jammed nearly our whole stay. You hear constant beeping and you sit on th lounges looking out at the main road and everyone walking past. Not the largest of pools eith. I would definatly rate this as a hotel for younger people that will be spending most of their time out. The hotel was always clean and the people were lovely. If you couldn't see the main road from the pool the location would be great, because you have the beach directly across the road and about a 2 minute walk to Matahari and even shorter to Poppies 1 and 2. Breakfast was nice, good selection of food. Personally I would not stay here again or recommend it to my friends but if you plan on spending most of your time out this would be fine.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 10, 2011

I was staying in the Kuta Seaview Boutique from 20-25/02/11 and found this hotel was so disappointing. I would not stay there again and would not recommend it to my friends. The staff there was not friendly and helpful. When we asked for some information on shopping, we did not even get any help. The male staff at the counter was rude and said "shops are everywhere, you can go wherever you want". The room was so dirty. It has ants' problem and it did not get cleaned up straight away when we reported it to the Guest Manager. The cleaner only changed the towels and made our bed in the morning, not even bothered cleaning up the toilet and the sink. Also, the hotel is a bit run-down, and is currently doing some renovation, hence the noise forced us to stay outside during the day. We could not even get an afternoon nap/break.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jianling
Reviewed March 8, 2011

The location was the main factor i choosed to stay in this Hotel. The beach is just across the road. Restaurants, Fast food and shops are within walking distance to the Hotel. I Mcdonalds is only 2 to 3 mins away from the Hotel. The room is clean and comfortable. Breakfast consist of variety of food options and delicious. The only bad point for this hotel are the mosquitoes. So make sure you shut your doors and used the mosquito repelant provided in the room.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sliders16
Reviewed March 6, 2011

this was my third time staying at this hotel and the staff once again were very helpful they even set my phone up for me with a indo sim card my premere delux room was great they did the turn down service every night and sprayed for mossies without even asking very impressed .the food ,breakfest was ok could do with more glasses for drinks some of the glasses were still hot so i just went to the bar and got one for there .the lunch and dinner menu was good the food from the itailian chef was excellent ,the bar next to the pool had the best cocktails and with a good tip made sure i was looked after .the pool while not big was cold and clean the pool boys once again with a good tip always had a seat and towels not only for me but my freinds who werent even staying at the hotel gold .at the end of the day if you like staying right in the hub of kuta this is the place, no worries and with a good tip the staff will make sure you are the king.my family and freinds always came up to watch the sunset dj s. The only thing i could could complain about is the front rooms close to the pool are a bit noisey from the late night dj s

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple