“Terrific staff”

HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta
Ranked #80 of 254 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed October 2, 2013

staff were terrific and very friendly, pool and public area were wonderful and the breakfast was delicious! All the pools were clean and well maintained. The spa was very relaxing and great after a day of barterinb

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bridget P
HARRISRiverview, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Dear Bridget P,

Friendly greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta - Bali.

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at our hotel and sharing it to the TripAdvisor readers.

I am glad to learn that it was a great one and hopeful that you could find us to be your home-away-from-home. The staffs are highly appreciated and we treat them as resources to improve our service and facility. And we thank you to find them terrific :)

Once again thank you and looking forward to welcoming you again very soon.

There are newer reviews for HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta

Reviewed September 25, 2013

A little difficulty on arrival with booked rooms not available. Staff were very accommodating though and we were compensated with spa treatments and complimentary treats sent to our rooms. Lovely hotel surrounds and pools were well maintained and pleasant. All the staff were wonderful and couldn't do more for us. I would stay again as it is out of the hustle and bustle of Kuta but just a short taxi ride or decent walk in.

Room Tip: Overlooking the pool - brilliant.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear Janel29,

Greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta - Bali.

Thank you for stay with us and choosing HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta - Bali during your last visit to Bali, and we really appreciate for taking the time to give your comment.

I personally would like to apologize for the inconvenience occurred during your last visit, and please be assured that we have taken necessary action to follow up the issue raised on your arrival.

We could guarantee that uncomfortable circumstances would not happen again in the future.

We are expecting to welcome you again soon to Bali

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The service was fantastic. 100% of the staff/workers I met or was served by at this Harris were extremely helpful and they served with a smile. Clean rooms, good meals, and a great atmosphere. We will be back!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
HARRISRiverview, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear Mr. Ricky,

Friendly greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta – Bali.

Thank you for your brief review and I am delighted to learn that you have savored your stay with us.

I am looking forward to having you as one of our guests again soon.

Harrisly yours,

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Went to Bali with my mates and we had a great time! I loved the spacious rooms and the amenities were superb! Friendly staff and very helpful and obliging! Am thinking of going back there with my family soon! Places like these makes holidays enjoyable!

Room Tip: Just let them know at the reception desk and they will be more than happy to oblige!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
HARRISRiverview, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear MaryAnn,

Friendly greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta - Bali.

Thank you for posting a review of your recent staying experience at our hotel on the TripAdvisor.
I am glad to learn that in most aspect, you were gratified by our services and facilities.

Thank you for sharing your valuable experience, and it will be a pleasure to welcoming you back with family in the near future in HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta - Bali.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

I been there for 4 days 3 nights. It was good even room not to big but I like orange color and decoration there. They have 3 swim pool but I don't have chance to swimming cause my trip in bali so tight. About breakfast it was not bad, it had many kind but I don't like sausage there it was not yummy. This resort near river not need the beach maybe not a good choice for people who love to stay near the beach.

• Stayed: June 2013
HARRISRiverview, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear Yingluck,

Warm greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta - Bali.

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for spending some of your time to write a review of your recent visit to our hotel to the TripAdvisor readers.

I am enchanted to know that in most aspects you savored your stay with us.
Regarding the sausage issue, thank you to voice your concern and your feedback is truly appreciated.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in a not too distant future.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

we definitely had the best time ever..the hotel is close to everything, city, shopping malls, bargain market and beach..the rooms r wide,clean and smell nice.amazing and very helpful staff..never had problem with kids as they have a kids club..

Room Tip: fo families i recommend residence rooms
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Amani A,

Friendly greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta - Bali.

Thank you for your candid and wonderful review that is posted on the TripAdvisor.

My team & I are pleased that we have been a part of your best time ever satisfactory experiences. Your compliments about our associates have been passed on to them and they are thankful for your positive feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you again to have another best time ever at HARRIS Hotel & residences Riverview Kuta - Bali soon.

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Yingluck,

Warm greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta - Bali.

I am enchanted to know that in most aspects you savored your stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in a not too distant future.