“Outstanding service”

Ranked #75 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Fairfax, Virginia
“Outstanding service”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The service was fantastic. 100% of the staff/workers I met or was served by at this Harris were extremely helpful and they served with a smile. Clean rooms, good meals, and a great atmosphere. We will be back!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
HARRISRiverview, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Mr. Ricky,

Friendly greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta – Bali.

Thank you for your brief review and I am delighted to learn that you have savored your stay with us.

I am looking forward to having you as one of our guests again soon.

Harrisly yours,

The Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Went to Bali with my mates and we had a great time! I loved the spacious rooms and the amenities were superb! Friendly staff and very helpful and obliging! Am thinking of going back there with my family soon! Places like these makes holidays enjoyable!

Room Tip: Just let them know at the reception desk and they will be more than happy to oblige!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
HARRISRiverview, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear MaryAnn,

Friendly greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta - Bali.

Thank you for posting a review of your recent staying experience at our hotel on the TripAdvisor.
I am glad to learn that in most aspect, you were gratified by our services and facilities.

Thank you for sharing your valuable experience, and it will be a pleasure to welcoming you back with family in the near future in HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta - Bali.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

I been there for 4 days 3 nights. It was good even room not to big but I like orange color and decoration there. They have 3 swim pool but I don't have chance to swimming cause my trip in bali so tight. About breakfast it was not bad, it had many kind but I don't like sausage there it was not yummy. This resort near river not need the beach maybe not a good choice for people who love to stay near the beach.

• Stayed June 2013
HARRISRiverview, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Yingluck,

Warm greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta - Bali.

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for spending some of your time to write a review of your recent visit to our hotel to the TripAdvisor readers.

I am enchanted to know that in most aspects you savored your stay with us.
Regarding the sausage issue, thank you to voice your concern and your feedback is truly appreciated.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in a not too distant future.

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed August 22, 2013

we definitely had the best time ever..the hotel is close to everything, city, shopping malls, bargain market and beach..the rooms r wide,clean and smell nice.amazing and very helpful staff..never had problem with kids as they have a kids club..

Room Tip: fo families i recommend residence rooms
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Amani A,

Friendly greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta - Bali.

Thank you for your candid and wonderful review that is posted on the TripAdvisor.

My team & I are pleased that we have been a part of your best time ever satisfactory experiences. Your compliments about our associates have been passed on to them and they are thankful for your positive feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you again to have another best time ever at HARRIS Hotel & residences Riverview Kuta - Bali soon.

HARRISly yours

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Yingluck,

Warm greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta - Bali.

I am enchanted to know that in most aspects you savored your stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in a not too distant future.

JB
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stayed here for honeymoon.

Clean room, friendly staffs, great location.

Easy access to main road, albeit a bit of walking. Hard Rock is near by.

Beach is a walking distance. Easy to find muslim food.

Would bring children here in our next trip.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Friendly greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta

We are delighted to learn that our product and level of service have fulfilled your expectation and we are pleased to know that you have found our accommodation a perfect value for your honeymoon.

On behalf of our entire family, I would like to inform you that we are glad to be off your service and we look forward to welcoming you again at our hotel, with the childrens :)

HARRISly yours

Ipoh, Malaysia
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Great rooms for couples, but not if you are sharing with children. The sandblasted glass surrounded bathroom made our stay sharing with children somewhat uncomfortable. Except for this, we are happy with the friendly staff and breakfast served.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mr/s Majuwan,

Healthy greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kute - Bali.

Thank you for your feedback.

My team & I are pleased that we have been a part of your satisfactory stay and it’s always great to hear from our guests how much they have enjoyed both our product & our staff services. Your compliments will only motivate my team & I to strive harder to raise our standards even higher.

We look forward to welcoming you again in HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta - Bali.