“Modern and hip style resort, if you like orange color you will love this place<3”

HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta
Ranked #79 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I been there for 4 days 3 nights. It was good even room not to big but I like orange color and decoration there. They have 3 swim pool but I don't have chance to swimming cause my trip in bali so tight. About breakfast it was not bad, it had many kind but I don't like sausage there it was not yummy. This resort near river not need the beach maybe not a good choice for people who love to stay near the beach.

• Stayed June 2013
HARRISRiverview, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Yingluck,

Warm greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta - Bali.

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for spending some of your time to write a review of your recent visit to our hotel to the TripAdvisor readers.

I am enchanted to know that in most aspects you savored your stay with us.
Regarding the sausage issue, thank you to voice your concern and your feedback is truly appreciated.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in a not too distant future.

The Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
JB
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stayed here for honeymoon.

Clean room, friendly staffs, great location.

Easy access to main road, albeit a bit of walking. Hard Rock is near by.

Beach is a walking distance. Easy to find muslim food.

Would bring children here in our next trip.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Friendly greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta

We are delighted to learn that our product and level of service have fulfilled your expectation and we are pleased to know that you have found our accommodation a perfect value for your honeymoon.

On behalf of our entire family, I would like to inform you that we are glad to be off your service and we look forward to welcoming you again at our hotel, with the childrens :)

HARRISly yours

Ipoh, Malaysia
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Great rooms for couples, but not if you are sharing with children. The sandblasted glass surrounded bathroom made our stay sharing with children somewhat uncomfortable. Except for this, we are happy with the friendly staff and breakfast served.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mr/s Majuwan,

Healthy greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kute - Bali.

Thank you for your feedback.

My team & I are pleased that we have been a part of your satisfactory stay and it’s always great to hear from our guests how much they have enjoyed both our product & our staff services. Your compliments will only motivate my team & I to strive harder to raise our standards even higher.

We look forward to welcoming you again in HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta - Bali.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I don't normally write reviews, but thought I'd write one this time! I recently stayed at the hotel and had a great experience. Having read all reviews before I left I was a little apprehensive, but I was pleasantly surprised.
Lovely staff - everyone is very friendly and helpful
Clean room - the room was nice and clean. A nice size too.
Location - I don't understand why people have complained about the location. The beach is a 15 minute stroll away, and if you don't fancy walking, there are always taxis available. Crossing the road can be a little difficult at times, but the security guards are more than willing to stop traffic to let you cross the road
People seem to expect a 5-star hotel, but you get what you pay for. At about £10 per night this is definitely value for money!
I have paid a lot more for other hotels in Bali in the past and not had the same standard in regards to service, facilities and cleanliness.
Definitely recommended!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Millessa
Dear Millessa,

Thank you for posting a review on your recent stay at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta in TripAdvisor.

I am so glad you chose to stay with us while visiting Bali, Indonesia. It is pleasing that you have enjoyed our hotel and have experienced our friendly and helpful associates.

Let me thank you again for sharing your experience and I look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I never write reviews, but felt I should in this case. We were very disappointed with this hotel on a few levels. The staff were very friendly and helpful, but the hotel itself was not great. The rooms were not very clean and the toilet was smelly. The pool area was not very conducive to relaxing and the pool water was not overly clean. The food was also of poor quality, although the staff were trying their best. We were supposed to stay here for 3 nights, but checked out after an hour. We only had a few days in the area and did not want to ruin it by staying in a below standard hotel. For the price of this hotel, it was not a very good deal, as after checking out, we then got a 5-star hotel on the beach for not much more money, and it was divine. I really hope Harris can up their game!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Sarah Currie,

Thank you for recent visit with us and writing a review on Tripadvisor.

We remain concerned that you were dissatisfied with the room, swimming pool, food quality and the room rate deal, therefore, please accept our sincere apologies.

Your constructive feedback has been shared with our Management Team and we are very apologetic that the room, swimming pool, food quality did not meet your expectations. These matters have been seriously taken up and discussed with the relevant departments in order to improve our service.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns. It is through such communication that we are given the opportunity to evaluate our performance and focus on the areas that need to be addressed, ensuring we deliver the standard of service that our guests have come to expect from us.

I trust this would not prevent you from staying with us again, and hope you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back to HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta - Bali in the not too distant future.

Please do not hesitate to contact us, and we will ensure that you are looked after during your next visit.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Great hospitality and great view. Also the room is very nice and clean, but there is something smelly in the toilet.. We stayed here for 2 nights, wish we can stay longer. The food also very nice. Room rate is very reasonable and they have 4 swimming pool which is very great

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Mr. AndySalim,

Healthy greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta - Bali.

Thank you for your review posted on the TripAdvisor about your recent experience staying at our hotel.

I am delighted to know that in most aspects you are gratified with your recent stay and my Team and I truly feel that it was a pleasure to look after you.

I hope that your next visit to us will not be too long as we are all looking forward to welcoming you at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta - Bali.

The Management.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We stayed here for 5 nights out of our 9 days holiday in Bali and love the place and friendly staff. Fresh orange juice upon arrival, nice smell in the lounge area.

Great selections of self serve breakfast bar, yummy food too. Room nice and clean, although the two bedroom suit are up stairs and a bit dangerous for young kids, we just used out packing belt tight the baloney door so kids can't open it.

My three kids are aged one and half, three and five. the two older ones stayed at their kids club and love it! they want to go there the second day rather then go out with us. kids meals are great too with big selection.

For some the down side maybe it is not close to any where, you pretty much need a cap to go anywhere. but for us, it was not a problem we love how it in a quite location and cost of a cap to go anywhere was no more than AUD2.50. Plus if time suits, the harris transport can take you to certain locations.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
HARRISRiverview, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Tanzy Z,

Friendly greetings from HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview Kuta – Bali.

It was a honor for us having you as our guest and we also thankful for your time to share this review.

My team & I are pleased that we have been a part of your satisfactory experiences.
Your compliments about our kids club, breakfast, room cleanliness, and associates have been passed on to them and they are thankful for your positive feedback. And your comments about room and location has also noted.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in a not too distant future at HARRIS Hotel & Residences Riverview - Kuta.

Thank you and Superb regards.

Marija Tjie