Had an excellent stay at the Kuta Townhouses - we stayed in a 2 bedroom executive apartment which at about AU$110 a night was excellent value. I would recommend the 2 for 1 Vodka slushies between 4 and 6 - and the KTH Steak Sandwich. The only downside of the apartments is the location for Taxi's who don't always want to drop you at the door. I would recommend this to families traveling to Bali who want value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Poppies Lane 1 & 2, Kuta Townhouse Apartments is located at the very heart of Kuta. Just 5 to 10 minutes walk to many nearby destinations around which includes Kuta Beach, Beachwalk Mall, Hard Rock Cafe, Matahari Shopping Centre, Kuta Art Market and a walk down Legian Street where an abundance of shops & restaurants to suit your taste Whether by day or by night, Kuta Townhouse Apartments is simply stunning and providing guests with the facilities to match. Plunge pool, Swim up pool bar, 25m Lap pool, Jacuzzi pools, TV with Australian channels and Gymnasium. We have an 8 seater buggy provided for guests and it travels on schedule to various destinations around Kuta & Legian. We have 2 restaurants including the Brazilian Aussie BBQ which is a must try!!!! And the Bali Black Stump Restaurant which serves all Australian Imported steaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Otel, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kuta Townhouse Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Town Houses Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Townhouse Apartments Bali