Excellent Hotel, Great location! Good size pools. Walk distance to the beach and everything else :)
We are 3 staying on total of 6 nights here in KTH within break in between. First stay was on the 15-17 and the second stay was on the 20-23 March.Reception and Housekeeping are out standing. Super Friendly and helpful. On another hand there was a small incident that happened. I went to let the breakfast staff know that the juice on display tasted different to what it should have tasted like. I was only informing them, to what me and my friends were then disrespected and ridiculed in front of other guests.
I wasn't intentionally to give bad comment, as my intention was well by informing one of the staff member that the juice wasn't right.
"The Response was rather beyond rude, and the humiliation by laughing at us, that's just not on. Never the less we are enjoyed our stay, one bad incident doesn't mean nothing.I hope it won't happened again in the future. Surely need no smoking policy by the pool or restaurant area.
"Cristiana,Maide and the rest of reception you guys are the BEST. So is House Keeping staff doing great Job!! Check in was super fast with no fuss at all. I suppose They has been taught well.
Derrick We Thank you for great stay and thank you guys for great hospitality.
Surely I will come back with my Husband and Kids next coming September holiday. Looking forward to be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Poppies Lane 1 & 2, Kuta Townhouse Apartments is located at the very heart of Kuta. Just 5 to 10 minutes walk to many nearby destinations around which includes Kuta Beach, Beachwalk Mall, Hard Rock Cafe, Matahari Shopping Centre, Kuta Art Market and a walk down Legian Street where an abundance of shops & restaurants to suit your taste Whether by day or by night, Kuta Townhouse Apartments is simply stunning and providing guests with the facilities to match. Plunge pool, Swim up pool bar, 25m Lap pool, Jacuzzi pools, TV with Australian channels and Gymnasium. We have an 8 seater buggy provided for guests and it travels on schedule to various destinations around Kuta & Legian. We have 2 restaurants including the Brazilian Aussie BBQ which is a must try!!!! And the Bali Black Stump Restaurant which serves all Australian Imported steaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Kuta Town House Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Town Houses Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Town House Apartments Bali