The apartments were amazing, lovely, spacious & clean. Although for an elder person no lifts available my side of the complex, very hard on the legs. This should be stated in the booking. Staff lovely especially OKA. I did not like the way the Manager of the Sports Bar treated his staff, bad attitude for an Aussie!! Breakfast menu got a bit tiring after ten days. The location was confusing, too many alley ways. But in all great place, but next time somewhere more central.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Poppies Lane 1 & 2, Kuta Townhouse Apartments is located at the very heart of Kuta. Just 5 to 10 minutes walk to many nearby destinations around which includes Kuta Beach, Beachwalk Mall, Hard Rock Cafe, Matahari Shopping Centre, Kuta Art Market and a walk down Legian Street where an abundance of shops & restaurants to suit your taste Whether by day or by night, Kuta Townhouse Apartments is simply stunning and providing guests with the facilities to match. Plunge pool, Swim up pool bar, 25m Lap pool, Jacuzzi pools, TV with Australian channels and Gymnasium. We have an 8 seater buggy provided for guests and it travels on schedule to various destinations around Kuta & Legian. We have 2 restaurants including the Brazilian Aussie BBQ which is a must try!!!! And the Bali Black Stump Restaurant which serves all Australian Imported steaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Kuta Town House Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Town Houses Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Town House Apartments Bali