This thriving growing complex is full of facilities that excell. security is above normal expectations. available are studio units, double bedroom each with individual bathrooms - a full kitchen dining lounge with flat screen tv and a balcony. place has two pools one lap pool one large relaxa pool and one smaller children's pool. spacious lawn areas many sun lounges tables and chairs pool towels a free exchange area for books and magazines phones in rooms a gym complex and two bar areas plus extensive dining areas free wifi place serviced by a tv system with multi channels a desk which books anything required cabs shows day trips etc.,. air conditioning punker fans so much available. the rates are available online - currently they have area 1 and 2 open and 3 and 4 will be finished and available before christmas with more facilities I am not aware of would be available on line. in the middle of so many restaurants bars and eateries. just a few moments walk to kuta beach less to legian street (main street) area 1 is very popular with football fans and games are shown on large screens - many sports - cricket car racing - depends what is on - full meals snacks chips and specials are on sale and they have a range of specials like one week they have roast pork dinners on special next week may be lamb roast you have to check they put adds inthe kuta weekly which is free and given away weekly. nearby there are massage places money changers - reputable ones hairdressers stalls shops pharmacy medical centres so much and all so very close. look it up online. it is a very interesting place to stay with your own safe in your room a full fridge friendly honest staff and good management. Place is western but many Balinese staff - check it out! booking in - the place is popular so I do advise you to research it and book well ahead. also they have drink specials, slushies vodka mango and ice - or vodka orange and ice - or special deals on imported beers these are available at designated times they nominated but can be bought any time but have very reasonable specials at appointed times. Also in kuta weekly and signs about the dining area. do not think you would be disappointed. We holidayed in 122 a 2 bedroomed deluxe unit that was spacious full of facilities that were both comfortable and enjoyable two flat screen large TVs two lounge areas two balcony areas - others may not be as luxurious all are different. Will be going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Poppies Lane 1 & 2, Kuta Townhouse Apartments is located at the very heart of Kuta. Just 5 to 10 minutes walk to many nearby destinations around which includes Kuta Beach, Beachwalk Mall, Hard Rock Cafe, Matahari Shopping Centre, Kuta Art Market and a walk down Legian Street where an abundance of shops & restaurants to suit your taste Whether by day or by night, Kuta Townhouse Apartments is simply stunning and providing guests with the facilities to match. Plunge pool, Swim up pool bar, 25m Lap pool, Jacuzzi pools, TV with Australian channels and Gymnasium. We have an 8 seater buggy provided for guests and it travels on schedule to various destinations around Kuta & Legian. We have 2 restaurants including the Brazilian Aussie BBQ which is a must try!!!! And the Bali Black Stump Restaurant which serves all Australian Imported steaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Kuta Town House Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Town Houses Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Town House Apartments Bali