We stayed at Kuta townhouses, one studio room and a 2 bedroom apartment, studio room, was ok, neat, clean, TV, fridge, bathroom clean, breakfast ok quite adequate, eggs to order, pancakes, juice, coffee, 2 bedroom apartment, was great, two bedrooms, 1 queen and 2 singles, and two bathrooms, they were lovely, lounge, full kitchen, full fridge, dining area.
Two pools, both clean and well maintained. A few pool lounge hogs, great hot ham rolls, worth the wait, and happy hour every afternoon, and a constant slusee machine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Poppies Lane 1 & 2, Kuta Townhouse Apartments is located at the very heart of Kuta. Just 5 to 10 minutes walk to many nearby destinations around which includes Kuta Beach, Beachwalk Mall, Hard Rock Cafe, Matahari Shopping Centre, Kuta Art Market and a walk down Legian Street where an abundance of shops & restaurants to suit your taste Whether by day or by night, Kuta Townhouse Apartments is simply stunning and providing guests with the facilities to match. Plunge pool, Swim up pool bar, 25m Lap pool, Jacuzzi pools, TV with Australian channels and Gymnasium. We have an 8 seater buggy provided for guests and it travels on schedule to various destinations around Kuta & Legian. We have 2 restaurants including the Brazilian Aussie BBQ which is a must try!!!! And the Bali Black Stump Restaurant which serves all Australian Imported steaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Kuta Town House Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Town Houses Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Town House Apartments Bali