Just returned from our 17 day trip to Bali and stayed here. We had a fantastic time our 2 bedroom apartment (127) was situated right next to the pool on the ground floor. The apartment was very spacious with ok equiped kitchen. The rooms were cleaned and sheets changed daily. Breakfast was adequate as you really don't need to eat a buffet everyday. Pancakes were lovely, staff were friendly especially Nyoman he was a really nice guy to talk to and he helped us with some Indonesian. The only downfall with this hotel is there was not enough sun lounges by the pool so you had to lay on the grass and the tiles around the apartments and the restaurant were very slippery when wet. Location of this hotel is inbetween Poppies 1 and 2. We found this to be ok walking wasn't bad. Taxi didnt like going up either laneway but we would tell them to stop at the end of Poppies 1 and then walk thru to hotel. We mostly ate at La Walon and did not have a bad meal at all. The food was lovely. None of us got sick for the whole holiday. Also Eva' laundry is just up to the right of the hotel entrance and was cheap and reliable for washing. Out the front was a massage place and the girls in there were all lovely. We loved this hotel and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Poppies Lane 1 & 2, Kuta Townhouse Apartments is located at the very heart of Kuta. Just 5 to 10 minutes walk to many nearby destinations around which includes Kuta Beach, Beachwalk Mall, Hard Rock Cafe, Matahari Shopping Centre, Kuta Art Market and a walk down Legian Street where an abundance of shops & restaurants to suit your taste Whether by day or by night, Kuta Townhouse Apartments is simply stunning and providing guests with the facilities to match. Plunge pool, Swim up pool bar, 25m Lap pool, Jacuzzi pools, TV with Australian channels and Gymnasium. We have an 8 seater buggy provided for guests and it travels on schedule to various destinations around Kuta & Legian. We have 2 restaurants including the Brazilian Aussie BBQ which is a must try!!!! And the Bali Black Stump Restaurant which serves all Australian Imported steaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Kuta Townhouse Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Town Houses Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Townhouse Apartments Bali