Tripadvisor
Kuta
Post
Inbox
Search

“Steak how it should be!”

Henry's Grill & Bar
Reserve a Table
Fri, 2/21
8:00 PM
Ranked #159 of 1,276 Restaurants in Kuta
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you are in need of a casual 5 star high end experience look no further.

I had a 30 day dry aged rib eye that was as tender as butter and a very generous serve. lovely matching wine list and starts to die for.

Dewi and the other staff are warm and professional. Even singing my dauhter happy birthday and comping us a small delux choc bday cake.

Dont miss it!

Kiro

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (124)

Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

Always 'not yet ready'!!!
I came here twice this year. First time on June and today was my second time. On June, I came here at night near the closing time, so I asked the waiter about the opening time. He said it will be at 11. Then when I came in the morning, he said again that the kitchen wasn't ready yet due to the heat flame or whatever. This place looks truly beautiful so I really want to try. Then, today I came again, this time at 11.30, and the waitress said that the kitchen still not yet ready. This is nonsense. Can Henry's be punctual and consistent please???!

Date of visit: December 2019
henrysbali, Manajer Umum at Henry's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear misyelleyo,

Greetings from Henry's !

Allow us to firstly thank you for taking the time to provide us with your constructive feedback. We sincerely regret to learn your dining experience at Henry’s was not meeting with your expectations.

Your feedback is greatly valuable to us in our effort to continually improve, meet and exceed our guest expectations. Please rest assured, that your feedback has been taken on board to investigate on this particular shortfall, also i would like to thank you for the recognition of Indah performances during your dining with us.

We hope that we will have the opportunity to once again welcome you back to our restaurant in the near future and I shall personally ensure that we restore your faith in Bali’s finest address.

Sincerely yours,
Mariko Umboh

Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

I love henry's steak, its a must everytime I'm in Bali. Their steak so juicy like melting in my mouth. We also tried 900gr steak for 4 hungry kids...they loveeee it

Reviewed December 16, 2019

Accessed through the foyer of Arayaduta Hotel or from the street. As we were staying at the hotel it was a good option. Staff are excellent in terms of friendliness, knowledge of menus and recommendations for food and drinks. We had an 8 day stay and had 3 meals there. Good choice on menu, steaks were cooked as ordered and very tasty sides. One meal we just ordered a few entrees (starters) and shared. They are very filling and you get to select really tasty items. Must have are the lollipop chicken drumsticks. Restaurant is modern and has a bit of a sports bar feel. Must again say how wonderful the staff were they made us feel very welcome.

Reviewed December 15, 2019

Great meal try the chicken loopy pops service was great with a good atmosphere both husband and I would recommend

Date of visit: November 2019