It was a good hotel. We booked the 3 BR unit in there. The master bedroom has a king size bed whilst the other 2 bed seems in a smaller size. Which does not really comfortable if you are sleep in 2. They only has 2 bathrooms. One private (inside the master bedroom) and one sharing bathroom. They have a big living room. Which make the room quite spacious and nice kitchen. Our complain, first is on the stove, we have a problem with it, but their response is quite quick. And noisy sound from the living room AC. Other than that I think we are fine.
The room is not as large as we think but they have nice fragrance over the room. I am not sure whether it is smell of incense or aromatherapy but I really like the smell.
The location... uhmmm it is on the other side of busy Kuta which mean you need transport but hey, you know Bali, hardly no public transport. So, where ever you stay, you will deff need to rent your own transport. If you are Yoga fans the studio of Bikram Yoga just across the road, Warung Nusantara (quite famous souvenir's supermarket -- higher price, no bargaining allowed but with a very good variety of stocks and more comfortable than to a market) is on walking distance, if you want to take a shot of you on balinese costumes, the bali tati studio just nearby. Finding a meal could be a problem, but their room service offers quite variety of food on low price. Plus they have their own cafe and mini mart next to hotel lobby.
Their swimming pool are very basic. But, nice... They also has their own "called" fitness spot and sauna, free for guest to use.
It is a good spot for family with children. Friendly environment. Has many rooms and quite accessible from the center of "happiness" --- Kuta-Legian-Seminyak.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Residence Condotel is the leading Serviced Apartment accommodation in Bali and ideally located in the golden triangle of Legian, Kuta and Seminyak. Whether you are a family or a sole traveler, on holiday or on business, for either short-term, or long-term, you will experience a mix of strategic location and value from the convenience of staying with us.When you feel the urge to go for sunbathing or surfing, the famous Kuta Beach is only 10 minutes drive away. You can also stroll along the Kuta strip shops that are within walking distance from the apartment. We also provide cheap private shuttle service from and to the Ngurah Rai International Airport, or car rental service at your request.We offer wide variety type of spacious and comfortable apartment units ranging from studio bedroom, two bedrooms, three bedrooms and penthouse units. Feel at home even when you are away from home as we provide each unit with its own lounge area, bedroom, bathroom, and fully equipped kitchen. Our apartment also features swimming pool, sauna and on-site parking. In addition, we also housed a convenience store that sells daily necessities and a cafe that offers variety of foods and live music on some nights.We also extend our services to include affordable dry cleaning service, groceries pickup, breakfast room service and dining take-away service from selected local restaurants. All in all we are trying to enhance your quality of stay in Bali. We are looking forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Residence Condotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Residence Condotel Hotel Kuta
- Sunset Residence Condotel Bali/Kuta