Hotel Kumala Pantai
$138
$119
$159
$153
EDEN Hotel Kuta Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$39
$22
$80
$77
$160
$58
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$114
$65
Agoda.com
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$113
$88
  • Breakfast included
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$95
$76
All reviewsambassador suitesg blockb blockbriella spapools are lovelyswim up barnightly entertainmentgardens are beautifulopposite the beachlarge poolbath towelsbit datedgreat positionhotel groundsrestaurants and shopsground floorbali hotel
Reviewed October 2, 2009

We enjoyed our stay in this hotel. We stayed in an ambassador suite in a new block SG.

We appreciated the rooms were serviced daily, which I didn't expect in a 3 1.2 star hotel. The pools are nice and both pools are great with toddler pools for the kids.

Unfortunately if you are fussy, the towels are small and thin and anything that was once white is grey including sheets, but they are not dirty and they do the job. It annoyed me that they didn't tuck the sheets in on the bed including the bottom sheet ! The attitude of the admin and restaurant staff was unfriendly (difficult) to raise a smile, if you asked them anything it felt like you were putting them out. The service in the restaurant was terrible we ended up eating at the Seaside rest. next door great food and great service.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Youngfamily_Perth
Reviewed September 16, 2009

Westayed here in May with family and friends for our sons wedding.
We couldnt fault the service we recieved
and our friends loved it as well.After approx 23 trips to Bali weve seen some dodgy
places but this hotel is just great and would rebook in a heartbeat.
The position is really lovely righot the beach and the breakfast is awesome served looking over the beach.Great restuarants just outside the hotel so thats a bonus.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2009

We stayed at the Kumala Pantai for 7 nights in August in a junior suite. I must say the room was certainly something different from anything you would stay at elsewhere and the only one in the complex like it (room RK I think). The room was clean, comfortable and roomy which was great when we were travelling with our 2 year old son. We really enjoyed the food at the hotel, particularly the italian food (great wood fired pizzas and pasta). The grounds were fantastic with lots of greenery and two beautiful pools. I had a treatment at the day spa there which was absolutely amazing! The location was also really good and the breakfast, although not a huge variety, was always fresh and pleasant as you sat across from the beach. We also thought the staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful.

We had a number of other rooms occupied by our family and friends at that time as they were in Bali for our wedding. I must say everyone that stayed there thoroughly enjoyed the hotel and had no complaints at all. Next time I would probably request a room in the S block as it is slightly newer and closer to the pool. In terms of what you get for the price and the location, I don't think this hotel could be beaten.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Addicted2travel08
Reviewed July 24, 2009

Stayed at the Kumala Pantai with my wife and teenage daughter (14) in July school holidays. When booking requested a double bed and single bed in the one room. We arrrived in the early hours of the morning and were put in a top floor room in the A block which had two single beds and fold up camp bed. Next morning we requested a room change which after nearly half the day, when we were told we could move into that room they had already given it to somebody else, eventually we were allocated in NS block on the second floor, I have got to tell you that the room was not much better. It did have a double bed like we had asked but still had a fold up bed. The mattress on the fold up bed had a hole in it, the net curtains had cigarette burns in them, the bed side table had gum stuck to it, one of the three lamps we were given had the wires hanging out and wouldn't work, the hot water water supply was intermitant and as for the sheets and towels well they were a disgrace. The towels were old, grey and frayed , we wash our dog with better!! The sheets were pretty much the same, so thin we would of chucked them out years ago. You probably could have handled all this if you were paying $60 a night but we were coughing up $170 and I expect better for that sort of money.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank dtgperth
Reviewed July 22, 2009

Spent 2 nights in Hotel Kumala Pantai, deluxe room. We were staying in the old wing, though can’t remember which block. Our room has a small balcony with a nice pool view. Room is basic, pretty spacious, but a bit worn out. The bathroom did not smell so pleasant during our stay there, not sure why. But I read from other reviews, it happens quite often, the hotel management should look into it. The hotel surrounding itself is just great, decorated lovely with Balinese style, full of greeneries, plush pool! Breakfast in the morning facing the sea is definitely a plus point, not much of a selection but good enough. Only encountered one problem when I requested for hair-dryer, the staff told me they did not have any available, so I requested for an adapter instead (had my own hair-dryer) but they said all adapters were out. In the end they did manage to provide an adapter but with the wrong plug. Would anyway recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple