All reviews ambassador suite sg block b block legian beach swim up bar nightly entertainment smaller pool pools are great gardens are beautiful rooms are large great position interconnecting rooms bit dated bali hotel money changer hotel is great ground floor
Reviewed September 15, 2016 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic, the breakfast is amazing, staff fabulous, prices reasonable and good size meals, they do a great pizza too! The hotel has lush gardens and 2 lovely huge pools, it's getting older now but still a lovely place to stay right in the beach! I will return next year!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank jane7474
Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

Reasonable price, fantastic pools, buffet breakfast, on the beach, what's not to love. It's not 5 star and the rooms are fairly dated but always perfectly clean & well kept. Wonderful friendly staff & gorgeous gardens. Love it!!

Date of stay: July 2016
2  Thank FlatB
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

I liked this place a lot. The Italian restaurant was great and reasonably priced and on the beach. Lots of people sought out this restaurant from other hotels. This is also where the hearty breakfast buffet is served and the hot/cold/fresh food and variety is plentiful. Now the hotel itself...our room was nice and they did keep it clean for us. We had mosquitos upon entry and we asked them to spray for us and they did when we went out. The office staff was very helpful all the time and truly aimed to please us. I took surfing lessons and this place was a reasonable walk to the rip curl school. The only thing we didn't like is that since the hotel is surrounded by beautiful gardens, mosquitoes are prevalent so we always had to wear repellent even to breakfast (mosquitos love me), but this is not a fault of the hotel. If we return to Kuta I would stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2015
1  Thank triplor
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

Positives of Kumala Pantai, location is very central and close to the beach. Staff are very friendly. Negatives, our room has not been cleaned properly. On the first day I had to flush the toilet before I could use it. I had to ask house keeping to actually clean the toilet properly. Even had to point out what I was talking about. They make your bed every day, however rooms has not been swept in 3 days. Toiletries have not been refilled. Now to the pool. So over chlorinated that it has changed the colour of my jewellery and clothes. Don't expect to get a pool bed as other guests put A towel or book or empty bag on them first thing in the morning, then go off for hours. You go out to get a chair and their all taken. Although there are signs asking guests not to do it. Management refuse to do anything about it despite having had several guests complain to them. Now to the food. Breakfast is very average, most of the time the hot food is warm not hot. They run out of glasses and cutlery and you have to constantly ask for it to be re filled. Food by the pool comes from the kitchen along way from the pool. Again it is stone cold by the time you get it. That's if the wait staff can find you. My chicken satay was cold and had ants crawling in it. Took over 30 minutes to get a drink as that also comes from the bar miles away from the pool. All in all don't waste your money. It's on the cheaper side around $100 per day (Australian). Truly there are much nicer hotels in Bali for the same price. Only stayed because of other family members wanted to stay here. Won't be back.

Date of stay: September 2016
2  Thank Lilpurplegirl
Reviewed September 1, 2016

Great hotel, handy beachfront location, cheap laundry and massage places close by. Very friendly staff, lush gardens, entertainment at night. Great breakfast buffet. Sizeable rooms with baths. Lower floor poolside rooms look the best. Swim up bar.Free wifi. Will be staying again

Room tip: Poolside rooms look great
Date of stay: August 2016