“Nice food”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
sydney
“Nice food”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Walked past this place many times over the years was abit put off by the older expat crowd.
Tried the breakfast and its was great and plentiful.I also tried the chicken satay one night and it was also great,,just watch out for the chilli,,,!!! so hot I thought I was going to die!.
The food here is great,,if you want to hang at the bar and get plastered this is a good place for you.

• Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Perth, Australia
“Wonderful find”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I have been going to Bali for years and have walked past the Secret Garden many times. Decided to pop one day for lunch in the indoor restaurant and was so glad I did. I ordered to Cap Cay and it was delicious and the serve was huge, I could not eat it all.
I ended up going for Dinner again the next evening with my family and it did not disappoint. The food was good and the prices excellent,
Secret Garden is a must on my Bali holidays now

• Visited March 2014
mildew@spin.net.au
“Nice Place”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Had drinks and ate on several occasions and wasn't disappointed. Food is good although menu is a little light IMO. Staff very friendly, good music from live band and great atmosphere. Aussie owned. Recommended.

Visited March 2014
Chester, United Kingdom
“We only had drinks”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We didn't eat here, but stopped for drinks. It was a lovely set up (quite tranquil), friendly staff. Cheap prices!

Visited February 2014
Perth, Australia
“Keep away from the desserts”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I visit the Secret Garden bar regularly as their prices are very good with no hidden taxes.
Every evening there is a band , that changes , so there is a variety of music.
It is well laid out with separate areas so that you may socialize with friends/family and in some cases in the evening not be interrupted by the music.
Now to the food, well I advise do not eat these desserts:-
banana fritter - what a mess of thick stogy batter covering a small piece of banana - inedible.
banana pancake - what could go wrong? partner told me not to order here again and I should have listened to her !! - a thick stogy gluggy serve that again was inedible .
Makes me think what their omelets are like!!
Oh the cheese, ham and tomato jaffles are ok with a beer in the afternoon
Suggest go just for the drinks and entertainment

• Visited February 2014