Open today: 6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
More than just a transfer ! Ari is more than just a great driver !

We’ve arranged a car with a driver for 7 full days. We didn’t expect too much because we had our... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
LiliyaS45
via mobile
One of the Best decision made by us!

Sitting in our transit to Bali we were wondering if we should book an airport transfer.. We came... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Akeela1991
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kuta
from $13.00
More Info
from $4.50
More Info
All reviews highly recommend this company great communication waited patiently english level tanah lot temple comfortable vehicle nice pictures half day trip clean and air conditioned memorable trip driving skills rice terraces amazing service always on time coffee plantation nusa dua ari
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

I took Bali trip driver service for my 5 days stay in Bali. Mr. Mustar was the driver assigned for my trips and he did an excellent job throughout my trip. He knows the place well, has sound knowledge about everything , has good English speaking skills and is a friendly guy. The car was new with proper AC and all facilities. Mustar was very much helpful as a guide as well as in helping us fulfiling our needs like money exchange, umbrellas while raining etc. The price is very much economical as compared to other providers and they are very much flexible and punctual with the timings.
I would recommend their services and especially Mustar as the driver to anyone visiting to Bali.
Full ratings to Bali trip driver and Mustar.
And yes he takes some real nice pictures in your camera and mobile phone.

Kenny_btd, Co-owner (In charge of Sales and Customer Support) at Bali Trip Driver, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2018

Hi Debasish,

I'm glad you found Mr. Mustar in a good shape just like every other guest who went on trip with him. We always strive to give our guests the best service in terms of car condition and the expertise of the driver which would result in 5-star approval from our guests.

Thank you for traveling with Bali Trip Driver and please do recommend us to your friends and families who wish to explore our beloved home.

Kenny

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Recently, spent a week in Bali with my teenage sons. We wanted to see some sites so I googled and found Bali Trip Driver. What a piece of luck.

I booked a driver for one day and the next day Mustar, our driver, arrived at our hotel door. Mustar was fantastic. We didn't really know what we wanted so Mustar took to places around Ubud and Kintimani. It was a great day made so by Mustar.

The boys and we're so impressed, that we booked Mustar for 2 more days. Saw more sights, did some snorkeling, went to the zoo, and went to great restaurants recommended by Mustar.

Mustar of Bali Trip Driver made our holiday great.

Kenny_btd, Co-owner (In charge of Sales and Customer Support) at Bali Trip Driver, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2018

Hello,

Thank you for traveling with Bali Trip Driver. Mr. Mustar is one of most veteran drivers and he knows the game around the popular tourist areas in Bali. We're happy that you and your boys felt great with the whole experience.

Please recommend us to your friends and families when they are coming to our beautiful island.

Kenny and the Bali Trip Driver team

Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

I love this company because we are able to book last minute. Our driver was Anom for 2 days (we wish it was 3). He spoke english well, entertained our many questions, and even brought us to awsome local restaurants and souveneir shop for cheap prices. Thank you for being able to pick up my brother and his family to join our tours. Thank you for driving (1 hour and a half away from home) to Ubud to tour us.

Reasonable prices, clean car, experienced fun drivers. I recommend this company!

1  Thank roshelleeee
Kenny_btd, Co-owner (In charge of Sales and Customer Support) at Bali Trip Driver, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2018

Hello,

Thank you for your compliment! I was sleeping when you made the booking but I quickly managed to get Mr. Anom to accept yours and start traveling the very next day.

We always want to deliver the whole family into the action and experience everything under the hands of our experienced drivers too! And it could be none other than Mr. Anom who has years of knowledge to cater custom requests from guests with different kind of wishes.

Thank you also for your recommendation and we'll see you next time.

Kenny Samuel and the Bali Trip Driver team

Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

First off i would like to thank Komang Adi for driving us around Bali and making sure we get to the spots we need and want to see.
Our stay was great thank to Bali Trip Driver who were fast in responding to our email and for providing us with a great car and a great driver who is now our friend
Service 100% i would give them 10 stars if trip advisir has it.
Car rental from Bali Trip Driver is a must if your planning to have your vacation in Bali! ❤

1  Thank Jaja L

Hi Jaja,

Thank you also for trusting our service for your trip in Bali. We are happy that you had massive times with Mr. Komang. Please recommend our service to all your friends and families so they can enjoy only the most unforgettable experience in Bali.

Kenny Samuel and the Bali Trip Driver team

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

It's our 2nd day in Bali and and booking a car with driver in Bali Trip Driver was a great choice for us.
Coming to Bali, we had no concrete plans, as we were trying to be spontaneous travelers and because there are a lot to see here. It was midnight when i remembered that i had to book a car, there were hundreds of choices but BaliTripDriver was the only one who answered my inquiry (even if it was already 1am). Kenny responded fast that it only took as about 5mins to book a car for that day.
In the Morning we met Komang Adi, he's very friendly and even if we came down a little late due to our monkey visitor that morning, he met us with his biggest smile.
Komang Adi helped us figure out an itinerary for the day driving us around and visiting the famouse spots in Bali, he is indeed a great driver and a guide we will definitely reccommend him and BaliTripDriver to our friends and family.
We're on our 3rd day and still with Komang Adi, looking forward to an exciting day!

1  Thank Aileen T

Hi Aileen,

I still remember the time you were booking our service for the very next morning - it was 2AM and I honestly laughed so hard. "Why would someone tried to book at such a ungodly time?" But then you were immediately responded to my reply which I then transferred to my chief driver - and he somehow managed to bring Mr. Komang Adi - one of our best and most-reviewed drivers at your service in the next few hours and the rest is history.

Thank you for traveling with us and please, bring more Filipinos to Bali! Would love to see our distant cousins enjoying their holiday here.

Kenny