“All Bali in one day”

Bali Trip Driver
Ranked #1 of 31 Transportation in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Greetings from Bali Trip Driver! We are an umbrella group of highly experienced Balinese tour drivers, driven by good standard of hospitality. We offer private driver + unlimited mileage service for journey seekers to visit tourist destinations around Bali and also cater custom requests depending on your liking. We are really looking forward to make your trip unforgettable. - Wayan Suarsana, Head of Operation
Reviewed October 4, 2017

Great service! Our driver Mustar was very friendly, open to all the questions we had and always ready to talk. He managed to bring us to 7(!) places in one day, including rice terraces, 3 temples, waterfall and mount Batur. He told us a lot about life of locals in Bali. Only positive emotions from this trip, thank you Mustar so much!
PS. Greetings from Estonia ;)

Kenny_btd, Sales & Customer Support at Bali Trip Driver, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Hi Olena,

Thank you for your kind words. Seven places is hardly surprising if you can follow the driver's advice for the route optimization. We are glad you found our service all-round positive.

All reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 6 reviews
"comfortable vehicle"
"nice pictures"
"half day trip"
in 2 reviews
"clean and air conditioned"
"rice terraces"
in 7 reviews
"route"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

During our vacation in Bali we were lucky that we had a few days with Wayan as driver. He showed us wonderful places. He is very friendly and more important: he has his heart on the right place. I would recomment all people to take Wayan as driver. Thank you Wayan for your service.

1  Thank Shana S
Kenny_btd, Sales & Customer Support at Bali Trip Driver, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2017

Hi Shana,

I also think we are very lucky to find you as a guest too! You are one of the first guests that took an extended days of trip with us - repeatedly under a period of time. I'll be referencing your heartwarming message to Mr. Wayan.

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

We were traveling around the island with Yopi from ''balitripdriver'' for 2 days. Yopi was great - always smiling, funny, knows his way around Bali and great english skills - that is very important. Thank you for the beat time! We would only choose him as a driver when we'll come back.

1  Thank Mantas V

Hello Mantas,

I see you already have strong bond with Mr. Yopi - and he is indeed always smiling. When you contacted us for a trip to the north end side we know that it will always gonna be him who's going to handle the steering wheel for you. Thank you for trusting Bali Trip Driver. We'll see you again in Bali!

Reviewed September 25, 2017

I am so thankful to have Ari as my driver. He was kind, chatty and funny. He brought me to many less touristic places and less seen places such as Campuhan Ridge Walk which I highly recommend you to do with Bali Trip Driver. They studied the places beforehand and made sure u would have an enjoyable and unforgettable time at each sight.
All in all, I cannot find a better company given my past experience in Bali. If I ever come back to Bali, I definitely will look no further than Bali trip driver. So do you if you are looking for a reliable company that can offer you an unforgettable journey.
P.S. Thanks once again Kenny for the arrangment.

1  Thank PurinAirways
Kenny_btd, Sales & Customer Support at Bali Trip Driver, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Hi Alan...

I can't find better compliment than a flat-out five-star rating from a guest who goes to Bali frequently and rates our service among the best.

It's been always our mission to deliver guests to the "Real, non-touristic" side of Bali and Mr. Ari is one of our best men to do just the job.

Thank you very much for your kind words. We'll see you again in Bali and please do recommend us to your friends and families.

Kind regards,