“Yopi - best driver in Bali!”
Review of Bali Trip Driver

Bali Trip Driver
Ranked #1 of 31 Transportation in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Greetings from Bali Trip Driver! We are an umbrella group of highly experienced Balinese tour drivers, driven by good standard of hospitality. We offer private driver + unlimited mileage service for journey seekers to visit tourist destinations around Bali and also cater custom requests depending on your liking. We are really looking forward to make your trip unforgettable. - Wayan Suarsana, Head of Operation
Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

We were traveling around the island with Yopi from ''balitripdriver'' for 2 days. Yopi was great - always smiling, funny, knows his way around Bali and great english skills - that is very important. Thank you for the beat time! We would only choose him as a driver when we'll come back.

1  Thank Mantas V
Kenny_btd, Sales & Customer Support at Bali Trip Driver, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2017

Hello Mantas,

I see you already have strong bond with Mr. Yopi - and he is indeed always smiling. When you contacted us for a trip to the north end side we know that it will always gonna be him who's going to handle the steering wheel for you. Thank you for trusting Bali Trip Driver. We'll see you again in Bali!

Regards,

All reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 6 reviews
"comfortable vehicle"
"nice pictures"
"half day trip"
in 2 reviews
"clean and air conditioned"
"rice terraces"
in 7 reviews
"route"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed September 25, 2017

I am so thankful to have Ari as my driver. He was kind, chatty and funny. He brought me to many less touristic places and less seen places such as Campuhan Ridge Walk which I highly recommend you to do with Bali Trip Driver. They studied the places beforehand and made sure u would have an enjoyable and unforgettable time at each sight.
All in all, I cannot find a better company given my past experience in Bali. If I ever come back to Bali, I definitely will look no further than Bali trip driver. So do you if you are looking for a reliable company that can offer you an unforgettable journey.
P.S. Thanks once again Kenny for the arrangment.

1  Thank PurinAirways
Kenny_btd, Sales & Customer Support at Bali Trip Driver, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Hi Alan...

I can't find better compliment than a flat-out five-star rating from a guest who goes to Bali frequently and rates our service among the best.

It's been always our mission to deliver guests to the "Real, non-touristic" side of Bali and Mr. Ari is one of our best men to do just the job.

Thank you very much for your kind words. We'll see you again in Bali and please do recommend us to your friends and families.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Wyan is a very great driver, he was so patient and kind, his English is great! He took us to very interesting places and even offered to take pictures of us. Can't thank him enough.
Looking forward to my next drive with him again.

Kenny_btd, Sales Executive at Bali Trip Driver, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2017

Hello Miss Ileny,

Glad you found your trip in good hands of Mr. Wayan. We are also looking forward for your next journey with us.

Cheers,

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

I was lucky that I had 2 beautiful days with Wayan as my driver. He takes you to places you've never seen before and is very honest and funny. Ask for Wayan or his friend (the artist) Ary and you'll have a guaranteed succes for a wonderful and beautiful day. Thank you Wayan and Ary!!

Kenny_btd, Sales Executive at Bali Trip Driver, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Hello Jordy,

Wayan is indeed a funny guy. You'll burst into laughter when traveling places with him. Thank you again for your kind words. See you again in Bali!