“Very Good”

Jesen's Inn II
Ranked #106 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
“Very Good”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Cheap hotel but overall I'm very happy to stay in jesen's inn II. The room is very clean, the staff is very helpfull. The location near to beach about -+ 10 minutes Thankyou to bli Agus, we will come next year.

• Stayed July 2013
k0mang, General Manager at Jesen's Inn II, responded to this review, July 18, 2013

Thank you very much for choosing Jesen's inn 2 for your recent stay.

We are very delighted that you felt satisfied with the service, the room and cleanliness of our hotel, and surely our food.

It will be a pleasure for us if we have another chance to welcome you again in our hotel.
So please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance or information for your next booking.

Management of Jesen's inn Group

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I'm just gonna run down the stuff I like about this place.

- The service rendered by the staff especially the hotel manager, Mr Agoes, was absolutely fantastic. I'm not exaggerating when I say that they will go to great lengths to ensure your stay in Bali is a memorable one. Thank you Mr Agoes for going above and beyond the call of duty to show my friends and I the sights and sounds of the beautiful island. I visited Bali for 17 days and stayed at another more "prestigious" and popular hotel prior to my stay at Jesen's Inn II and in terms of service and friendliness and the overall feel of Balinese hospitality, Jesen's Inn II is in my humble opinion far superior than the former. The fact that I'm writing a review for Jesen's Inn II and not the other hotel should say something about the very good impression this place has left me which made my holiday in Bali an even more unforgettable one.

- I stayed in a standard twin room on the 3rd floor for 10 days with a buddy of mine and for the price we paid, it was quite frankly a steal for the amenities and level of convenience to nearby places like very good eateries such as Warung Makan Nikmat for its nasi campor and various other roadside stalls, in particular Lalapan Biru for its ayam bakar as well as numerous 24hr convenience stores. The room was clean and bed was comfortable with an attached balcony with a nice view of the pool. The free wifi is also a plus. We rented vespas and the ride to Kuta Beach or Jalan Legian where Skygarden and Apache is at was a mere 5 minutes. All in all an amazing place at a really affordable price, definitely check this place out. I was pleasantly surprised and I'm pretty sure you'll be too.

1 Thank KendriParwira

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Jesen's Inn II was definitely the best choice we made as a group. Rooms were super clean with the balcony facing the pool. Swimming pool was awesome. Just a walking distance to everything Kuta has to offer (Hard Rock Cafe & Hotel, Kuta Beach, Art Market etc). On the other hand, staffs were friendly (thanks Mas Agus, Dedy n Putu for putting your best service). Breakfast was basic but delicious. Waitress was friendly (sorry couldn't remember her name). Highly recommended for budget-concerned tourists. We had a blast staying at Jesen's Inn II.

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank afikblue

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I had an impromptu trip to Bali, together with some of my friends. Duration was slightly over two weeks, or I could say 'half a month'. My itinerary was basically surfing and just having a good time. This was my second hotel that I stayed during my vacation in Bali.

Initially, I was looking for somewhere cheap, comfortable and relatively near to the beach. Came across Jesen's Inn III but there weren't any rooms available, so we headed just around the corner to find this hidden gem!

The place was quiet, beautiful, surpass my every expectations of a cheap hotel. Only 10minutes drive away from the airport (with traffic).

Amenities are basic. You get hot shower, fresh towels and daily making up of the room. Still, I'm pleased by them.

The room was very clean when we checked in, beds were comfortable and you get a balcony where you can just sit with a friend and smoke or just relax. You can always opt for the first floor, pool facing. Highly recommended by yours truly. All rooms are fitted with air conditioning.

The swimming pool is relatively big, clean, and decorated with walls containing statues of the Balinese traditional dance. If you wish to tan, there are tanning chairs for you too.

I didn't get to try the restaurant food as my friends and I prefer to go to the nearby 'warongs' to experience local delights, but the price seemed reasonable, 15,000 for a burger meal is relatively affordable!

By the way just in case you're wondering, from this hotel, you can take a walk, approximately 5-10minutes to the main street of Legian, or Kuta beach. Myself, I get around with a motorbike (very convenient). Locals are very kind in giving way when it comes to motoring ethics.

Last but not least, the staff, especially the branch manager (I suppose) by the name of Goes. I commend him for his friendliness, and going the extra mile to actually show us around outside of the hotel, more into details such as places of attractions and good food!

Definitely one of my best holiday destination, and the stay at Jesen's Inn II, for the past 12 nights, have been a memorable one.

I would recommend everyone who's considering to visit Bali for a holiday, to give this hotel a shot.

Room Tip: Get the room nearest to the pool on the ground floor.
1 Thank Eidham

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This place was a little hidden gem amongst the hubbub of Kuta. Clean, large, air conditioned rooms, staff were very friendly and attentive. And also the pool was a nice size and rarely busy throughout the day. Only a small stroll down to Kuta beach and loads of shops/conveniences nearby. If you are looking for somewhere inexpensive and clean to stay then this is recommended

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Leone_eee
k0mang, General Manager at Jesen's Inn II, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear Leone_ee,

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the best places I have ever stayed at. The room was the perfect size for my wife and I. Meals were fantastic and drinks were cold and delicious. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in Bali, it's a five minute walk to the main strip

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Boultzboi
Greetings Boultzboi,

We will look forward to welcoming you back and amaze you with another memorable experience.

Regards,

Management
Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Location - Located at quiet area of Kuta, 5-10 mins walk to Kuta Square, Legian Rd, Hard Rock Hotel and Kuta beach.

Cleanliness & Amenities - The room is clean. No amenities provided, therefore, you have to bring your own.

Staff: Able to communicate in English and accommodating. However, be careful if you wish to take hotel's transfer or get taxi from the reception as they will highly overcharge. Just go out to the main road (from the hotel's main entrance, turn right and wait for a cab at the convenient store. Note: Always ask to use meter or the lowest price).

Food: Standard quality of breakfast provided.

Note: Request a room at the ground floor, facing the swimming pool.

Demerits:

1. Mosquito bite especially at night.
2. Swimming pool is available, but the water is not very clean.

Room Tip: Request a room at the ground floor, facing the swimming pool.
Greetings Kimmy Zahrul,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable stay experience with us. We Love to hear that your recent stay was enjoyable, will definitely share with the team as they will be delighted to have enhanced your stay. As the transportation cost is standard cost which we charge only IDR 60.000/ one way on the way back to the airport, the are many outsider taxi around kuta area which we not recommended this as many scam taking place in Kuta and we need to ensure our guest safety and comfort on thier way to go back home.

Regards,