“Excellent place if you need stay close to airport” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Balira Guest House

Balira Guest House
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kuta
Balira Guest House
You added Balira Guest House to your Saves list
Ranked #172 of 224 Hotels in Kuta
Curitiba, PR
“Excellent place if you need stay close to airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

I have been at Balira Airport Hotel on December 2013. You don't need even take a taxi from the airport to get over there! I didn't know it beforehand and I paid 5 dolars. The staff is really friendly and helpful, they won't rip you off. Two very kind gestures of them: they lend me an adapter to charge my phone and camera and also, they kept all my heavy luggage during 10 days for me, during my time travelling around the island, without charging anything! I got a Standard double room. Very clean, air com run perfectly, comfortable. Besides it is next to the airport, I had no problem with noise. Highly recommend if you need stay close to the airport.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Cork, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Was great to be picked up from the airport. It is located about 5 minutes away from the airport - but not noisy at all.
Wifi was a bit hit and miss, some rooms had it others didn't. I was lucky that it worked when I needed it to, but then it went down (that's Bali for you) just as I was finishing.
The staff there were very helpful and kind. Rooms are very basic. Most of the dishes on the menu have egg in them - good if you are desperate. There is a nice small swimming pool too - for a quick dip.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank zumayla
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

We missed our flight to Malaysia and looking for one night stay in cheap hotel near to airport. on the way to hotel is a bit scary but you once you reach here, The friendly staff made our day. We really appreciate all staff here as they are courteous compare to the 4 hotel we stay before in Bali.EASY access to groceries and halal food. We recommend to stay here for cheap and clean hotel, or as a transit. Will come again if i need easy transit to Airport

Room Tip: Choose 2nd floor room
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Good choice if you need to stay very close to the airport: extremely close to the airport but still pretty quiet. Rooms are simple but good. I have dealt with one staff member only, he was friendly and helpful. There is a swimming pool.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here 2 nights ago.
Great location for airport, walked and it took less than 8 minutes now that the new terminal is open.

Rooms VERY clean, brand new aircon and staff helpfull and courteous.

Its down a lane which is great as its very quiet and being a light sleeper works for me.

Discovery shopping mall is within walking distance (under 30 mins depending on speed) so you can cruize up there for food/drinks and last minute shopping.

Would stay here again if needed to.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
margaret river
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I have stayed here a few times now. Ryan & all his staff do their utmost to ensure you have a pleasant experience with them.Even if you are only over-nighting on your way to somewhere else.Perfect location if you are in transit & don't want all the hassles that come with going into Kuta.The free airport transfers at anytime are excellent...I will stay again on my next trip.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank shoogsyboy
Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

This is a great place to stop if you are looking for a basic place to stay, very close to the airport. We walked to the airport for our early morning flight - it took only 15 minutes.
It is down a narrow lane, which for a moment had me wondering where on earth we were going, but this actually worked in our favour, as it meant that the hotel is far away enough from the busy street to be reasonably quiet at night.
Our room opened onto a balcony/walkway which looked over their nice pool.
The room service has limited options - but enough that you'll find something you like if you just want to stay in & relax, as we did.
The actual building is a little tired - good do with a little maintenance, but our room was nonetheless clean & tidy. My only concern was that the window of our (upstairs) room did not seem to be able to be secured completely, but being upstairs my concerns were pretty unfounded I guess.

Room Tip: Definitely go for an upstairs room overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jo W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kuta
Bali Ra Airport Hotel
HARRIS Hotel Tuban
HARRIS Hotel Tuban
#3 of 19 in Tuban
4.0 of 5 stars 635 reviews

Been to Balira Guest House? Share your experiences!