See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 19, 2017

Husband booked our stay for two weeks from AIrbnb site. After Looking at Trip Advisor I felt comfortable with his choice. The hotel arranged transportation for us and Gede was there waiting for us upon our arrival. Traffic was heavy and although not that far from airport, it took one hour. Several new units were under construction so we were upgraded due to renovation. The noise was not a problem. Our villa was breathtaking. Two story villa with thatched roof, living room which is open to bedroom With king size bed. Loved the garden bathroom. The AC kept the bedroom cool. The upstairs loft had 2 twin beds with bathroom. The staff is awesome. We fell in love with Potoo, E Lou and TaTook and Raphael. Sorry I have misspelled the names. Also has Beautiful pool with seating. Everything you could need is in walking distance. Husband rented a scooter but I preferred to walk. Ate the most wonderful food and enjoyed a daily massage at the numerous salons around. We love the place and the people. We are already planning to rent here for the month of January in 2018. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank GATravelersRetires
Reviewed July 14, 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for nine days with my friends. There are surf schools not far and a great yoga studio Samadi Bali not far from the villas. The staff is friendly and helpful the owner is is attentive. I would recommend it highly if you are looking for peace and quite and a nice clean room with a j ice garden and lovely pool.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cristal A
Reviewed July 1, 2015 via mobile

This was å wonderful place to stay with our family of 6.
Service minded staff, friendly and efficient.
Se recomend it!
Near the beach. Near Deus. Near most things.
Se have had a stay of 16 days. The pool here is good for the whole family. The options om the area is varied. We could easily stayed longer.
Prices for this place is good.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2015 via mobile

I stayed at the Tepi Kali for seven nights. The location is good for the beach and restaurants but a motor bike is really needed. The room was clean comfortable but nothing special. However, the staff are lovely and the gardens and pool area is colourful and spacious. A definite bonus. As budget accommodation goes I had no complaints and loved the relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Would I stay here again? Definitely yes.

Stayed: May 2015
1  Thank Adrien P
Reviewed April 7, 2015

everything was below average definately for the price.
Room was smelly and really dark. Fridge outside.
Bathroom was ok. You just have to hold the showerhead yourself.
No extra facilities in hotel. Breakfast contains of basics however go to monsieur Spoon for breakfast !
You need a scooter to get around.
Pool is available