The pools and the garden of the hotel are wonderfull. I liked the spa pool. The people are friendly. We had a good room, big, clean etc. But the bathroom needed some renovation (strange because we had a renovated room?) The food is good also the price/quality.
The area of the hotel is perfect, close the beach, mall and kuta square.
We have been in other hotels in Kuta, but we will come back to the bali garden! And don't look for other hotels anymore!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect seaside holiday at the Bali Garden Beach Resort. Located right on the beach, next to Discovery Shopping Mall, across the road from Waterbom Park and a short stroll to the Matahari Shopping Square and the Seni Art Market, the resort is the most convenient place to stay. With three swimming pools, four restaurants, four bars and a spa, plus the style, service and warm welcoming smiles that make Bali famous, the Bali Garden Beach Resort offers fantastic value in a stunning oceanfront location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bali Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Garden Beach Hotel Kuta
- Bali Garden Beach Resort Kuta