We stayed at the Bali Garden Hotel (now known as the Bali Garden Beach Resort) for 16 nights. My husband and I couldn't fault the resort in any area. The staff are wonderful. The food from the "Boardwalk" menu was small/medium servings (by Australian standards, except for the pasta dishes which were more than ample) but very tasty and if you want more you can ask for 2 servings of whatever. At the prices you pay, you're still way ahead in value. We stayed in a deluxe room. These rooms all face the pools, ponds and beach. We had a delightful holiday and are going again next year. Of course, we will be staying at Bali Garden!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect seaside holiday at the Bali Garden Beach Resort. Located right on the beach, next to Discovery Shopping Mall, across the road from Waterbom Park and a short stroll to the Matahari Shopping Square and the Seni Art Market, the resort is the most convenient place to stay. With three swimming pools, four restaurants, four bars and a spa, plus the style, service and warm welcoming smiles that make Bali famous, the Bali Garden Beach Resort offers fantastic value in a stunning oceanfront location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Bali Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Garden Beach Hotel Kuta
- Bali Garden Beach Resort Kuta