We have just returned from 10 nights at the Bali Garden Resort and wish we were still there. We had a family holiday consisting of 14 adults and 5 children. We absolutely loved it. Our rooms were great, (family rooms and superior rooms both good), the hotel grounds and pools were fantastic and the food at the boardwalk was beyond expectation. We booked a table for 19 on our first night and nothing was a problem for the staff. Food was excellent and wow what a sunset. They have entertainment every night consisting of live music (extremely good) traditional Balinese dancers (great) and Acrobat show. The kids loved the pools and the proximinity to the beach, releasing baby turtles to the sea on a beautiful Balinese afternoon just 500m from the resort. Breakfast was really good with a great selection for everyone. Kids fed the fish around the breakfast area every morning. The resort is placed in a great location as the waterbom park and discovery mall is literally meters away. We ate at several local resturants across the road and would highly recommend the El Rustico Mexican and the Bella Italia Italian. Another highlight was the Brazilian BBQ at kuta town houses. Book a table and get picked up at the lobby by an open tuk tuk free of charge. Kids and adults loved the experience. $12.50pp AUD all you can eat meat and salad bar. But back to the resort. We loved everything about it and after being back for 24hrs are already looking at dates for next year this time for 25 people. Oh by the way there was no partying youngsters or booming music, just people enjoying the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect seaside holiday at the Bali Garden Beach Resort. Located right on the beach, next to Discovery Shopping Mall, across the road from Waterbom Park and a short stroll to the Matahari Shopping Square and the Seni Art Market, the resort is the most convenient place to stay. With three swimming pools, four restaurants, four bars and a spa, plus the style, service and warm welcoming smiles that make Bali famous, the Bali Garden Beach Resort offers fantastic value in a stunning oceanfront location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bali Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Garden Beach Hotel Kuta
- Bali Garden Beach Resort Kuta