This was our 6th stay at this hotel, firstly its not the best hotel around but is certainly not the worst, but we like it :) Checkin was quick and easy, our room clean and tidy, we were on the 3rd floor overlooking the gardens so no complaints. Overall a pleasant stay with only a couple of issues firstly the lift as mentioned in other contributors reviews, if your room is to close to the lift you are going to hear the doors closing, its that loud,(this happens on all floors). And secondly the only free wifi is down by the boardwalk/pool area, maybe it time for free wifi throughout the whole resort as offer by other hotels? But overall we would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect seaside holiday at the Bali Garden Beach Resort. Located right on the beach, next to Discovery Shopping Mall, across the road from Waterbom Park and a short stroll to the Matahari Shopping Square and the Seni Art Market, the resort is the most convenient place to stay. With three swimming pools, four restaurants, four bars and a spa, plus the style, service and warm welcoming smiles that make Bali famous, the Bali Garden Beach Resort offers fantastic value in a stunning oceanfront location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bali Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Garden Beach Hotel Kuta
- Bali Garden Beach Resort Kuta