Just returned from another successful stay at the Bali Garden Beach Resort and already booked the next one in April 2014. They have the Boardwalk Restaurant and il Tempio Restaurant and a few new things happening there that will be finished in April or sooner, and i can't wait to get back. The staff at the hotel are lovely and very accommodating if you have a problem just go and see them and tell them they will sort it out not problem. I am not going to tell you what the new things are but four new things on the drawing board. I had a sports massage and a relaxing facial at Tari Spa and ate at the Boardwalk and Il tempio nearly everyday. Deluxe rooms face the gardens and superior face the street. West wing have showers only but book along time in advance for them coz there is only 24. Returning soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect seaside holiday at the Bali Garden Beach Resort. Located right on the beach, next to Discovery Shopping Mall, across the road from Waterbom Park and a short stroll to the Matahari Shopping Square and the Seni Art Market, the resort is the most convenient place to stay. With three swimming pools, four restaurants, four bars and a spa, plus the style, service and warm welcoming smiles that make Bali famous, the Bali Garden Beach Resort offers fantastic value in a stunning oceanfront location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Bali Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Garden Beach Hotel Kuta
- Bali Garden Beach Resort Kuta