I was very unhappy during my stay at Bali Garden Resort Kuta from 26th December 2013 until 30th December 2013. I had booked the deluxe room which included access to Wifi. However,
At no time was there a wifi connection what so ever. I Made numerous complaints, on the first occasion the girl at the desk told me that they will contact the IT department to solve the problem, and advised that the IT person will come within 5 minutes. I went out, came back later that evening and still I found out there was no internet connection in my room. I Made another complaint, and they told me that again they will inform the IT department.
During one of the time I complained, another guest was also complaining of the same problem. 5 days I stayed in this hotel and almost every day I made a complaint and the answer always the same, we will contact the IT department but it was never fixed nor was any explanation given.
I was very annoyed as it was impossible for me to move or find another hotel during that time as it christmas and school holiday, and other comparable hotels in that area were booked.
In the end I had no choice but to use the internet in their lobby and pay 25,000 rupiah per hour to get access to the internet.
I also stayed at Harris Resort at Legian Beach Kuta between 22nd December 2013 - 26th December 2013 paid less per night than at Bali Garden Resort but could use wifi for almost 24 hour a day for free, it also had much better choices for breakfast and had less outside noise.
I was booked into room 310 and had chosen a deluxe room because other reviews said they were close to the beach or had garden views however this room and those near it get a lot of noise from the street and nearby cafés
Other reviews read if you book a superior room they face the street and also get a lot of street noise, so either way you can't win, my advice is to avoid this hotel completely, the customer service is very poor and not friendly
I have been to Bali well over 50 times and I will never return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect seaside holiday at the Bali Garden Beach Resort. Located right on the beach, next to Discovery Shopping Mall, across the road from Waterbom Park and a short stroll to the Matahari Shopping Square and the Seni Art Market, the resort is the most convenient place to stay. With three swimming pools, four restaurants, four bars and a spa, plus the style, service and warm welcoming smiles that make Bali famous, the Bali Garden Beach Resort offers fantastic value in a stunning oceanfront location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Bali Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Garden Beach Hotel Kuta
- Bali Garden Beach Resort Kuta