“loved this hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Bali Garden Beach Resort
Ranked #28 of 224 Hotels in Kuta
“loved this hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Fantastic location, close walking distance to most things in Kuta & beachfront location. Very clean hotel with beautiful well-maintained gardens. Staff very friendly, good pools and good restaurants. Will definitely stay again & highly recommend to others.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Dear Naiadjan,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you so much for your review.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspect of your recent stay at Bali Garden Beach Resort. We appreciate all points you made in your comments, since it will serve as an encouragement to all our staff to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

It is our hope that we will be welcoming your return to Bali Garden Beach Resort in the future

smm@baligardenbeachresort.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (460)
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is great! Lovely area for shopping, walk out the front and you have the Waterbom park as well as a variety of restaurants and shopping. Hotel includes adults pool, main pool and infinity pool. Walk out of the hotel at the back and the beach is right there, lovely view! Definitely recommend!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Rebeccaalley
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Rebeccaalley,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you so much for your review.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay at Bali Garden Beach Resort.
I will pass on your comments, since it will serve as an encouragement to all our staff to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

It is our hope that we will be welcoming your return at Bali Garden Beach Resort in the future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

clean friendly and just a great location of a hotel .staff are simply the best .room was cleaned to a high standard .thanks guys see you next time .kid friendly hotel .great breakfast ,rooms pools and boardwalk restaruant is a gem great food .right across the road from waterbom park and shopping everywhere . great walks along back beach or go down to the aussie bar on beach and see benny and andy for a bloody cold beer .great guys

Room Tip: i recon anywhere is ok just nice hotel
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Darren S
Dear Darren S,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful and fantastic stay in Bali Garden Beach Resort. I will pass on your comments to the Bali garden Team and Boardwalk Restaurant. Again we really appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

If I could be any assistance in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Carnarvon, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Pools were amazing. Location is right in the centre of everything. Waterbom park is straight across the road, but I barely heard them.
A taxi to kuta cost around 3 aussie dollars.
Staff are so pleasant, and their pools are amazing and clean. Will be staying again my next visit.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank happinessjess
Dear Jessika T,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about all your experience at Bali Garden Beach Resort. We are delighted to serve you as a guest and you are right, we have the best accommodation location close to everywhere.

Thank you for taking time to provide us with valuable feedback. Hope you will give us opportunity to serve you again next time.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I stayed here with my partner for 11 nights earlier this year.I have stayed here before many years ago with family and have always wanted to go back due to the location and the pools. This was my partners first time staying in Bali and he was amazed by how lovely the room was, we both thought we got a free upgrade it was that amazing (we didn't). The staff around the pool were always so friendly as well as the staff on the front desk who had organised an early check in for us and a later check out free of charge. This is by far my favourite resort to stay in Bali and we are thinking about returning early next year. I loved it that much I recommended it to my sister and her partner who stayed there this month and had nothing but nice things to stay. My partner at one stage left his card in the atm across the road near the waterbom park, luckily it came in to the hands of one of the hotel staff who knew exactly who it was and it was returned before he noticed it was gone. It just went to show the staff will look after you and go the extra mile. I think you would be stupid not to stay at the Bali Garden as it is just perfect.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Sara636
Dear Sara636,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort....

I really appreciate your great review and we are delighted to serve you as our guest.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your comment with the Bali Garden team as I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. If I could be any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I recently stayedat the Bali Garden Resort with friends, teenagers and my husband. For 8 nights this is my 3rd stay in 3 years.
Many improvements have been made since my last visit, but what stays the same is the beauty of the grounds and the friendly staff. Especially the Pool Bar and Boardwalk staff.
We stayed in the older part of the resort. (have not been lucky enough to get allocated to the new part yet) The only thing that is letting this Resort down is the old bathrooms and towels.The towels are notably stained and the bathroom is getting a little rough around the edges. But on saying this in no way would this affect me recommending or staying here again.
The Pool food and Boardwalk restaurant is excellent and very very well priced. Alot of the time we chose to eat here first before going out.
Note to the selfish people who but down their towels on the sunbed's around the pool first thing in the morning , then disapear until the afternoon. Also I noticed that people left them overnight and then claimed the sunbed the next day!! I actually felt like moving the towels, when there were no sunbeds available and we had to double up with 1 or 2 other people.

Room Tip: Would love to stay in the new wing
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank rtb0403
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear rtb0403,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

I really appreciate your great review. We are delighted to serve you as a guest.

We have also certainly addressed the issues you experienced regarding on your bathroom. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Thank you for taking time to provide us with such a valuable feedback, and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you better. I look forward to welcoming you back and if I could be any assistance in the future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Our recent stay here was an unexpected one as we had booked a package deal through an internet site which had acommodation at a different hotel. We were so disappointed with our hotel when we arrived we left as soon as we could and headed over to Bali Garden with the hope they could fit us in. We were greeted so nicely by the reservation staff member Agung and she found us a room straight away as they remembered us from our previous stays here. We were even upgraded to a deluxe suite as a special treat. As always the room was beautiful, always clean and comfortable. The staff at the hotel are just amazing and make you feel like you are at home. They always remember your name, especially if you have stayed at this hotel before. The staff here even bought us a cake for our wedding anniversary!! They food is always amazing. breakfast leaves you not needing to eat again until dinner time!! The Boardwalk restaurant if delicious, with a great range of choice at great prices. We love staying at Bali Garden and will recommend this hotel to anyone. Can't wait to stay here again next year and every time we go to Bali in the future. Keep up the amazing work!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent!!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Kylie B
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Dear Kylie B,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

It is always encouraging when our guest have a wonderful and fantastic stay in our resort. I will pass on your comments to Agung and Bali Garden Team and we really appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.