“Love love love it.”

Bali Garden Beach Resort
Ranked #35 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed April 19, 2013

This was our second time staying at bali garden beach resort, what can I say it was as good as the first time such a beautiful resort. Great location right next to discovery shopping center and heaps of markets. All the rooms are always kept clean. All the staff are great so helpful and happy. We will definitely be back in the future.

• Stayed: April 2013
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Dear janette1988,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful and fantastic stay.

I will pass on your comments to the Bali Garden Team and again we appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

smm@baligardenbeachresort.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,679)

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Our first stay at Bali Gardens recently after staying in Legian on other occasions this time for a few days for a family get together. On arrival was very disappointed as we had arranged to check in at 11am and had left another hotel in Legian only to be told we could leave our luggage and not check in until 2pm. It was a day of ceremonies though so they were light staffed.

The location is fantastic, opposite water bom and next to Centro shopping centre. The pools and gardens are lovely and really enjoyed hearing music arounf the main pool. If I was to stay again I would ask for a room overlooking the gardens, pools rather than the Japanese restaurant (which had amazing food, highly recommend)and atm's.

The only other down fall compared to other ,cheaper resorts was the wi fi is not available in the rooms and the breakfast was fairly sub standard, more variety would be great. Overall all though value for money is all in the location, ammentities and lovely staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool, gardens but you will pay more.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mandy K

Dear Mandy K,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding your stay at the Bali Garden Beach Resort.

At Bali Garden we strive to provide a superior customer service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. However, I am disappointed that your breakfast experience did not meet your expectations. I have since addressed the issues with Food & Beverage Manager and our Chef.

With regards to the internet, unfortunately it is prohibitive to provide free wifi since the cost of providing a reasonable wifi service to over 183 guest rooms and ensuring all guests when logged in (which can be over 100 guests at one time) are getting a reasonable speed and bandwidth can be very expensive indeed. However, free wifi is now offered in Boardwalk Restaurant, Kafe Batan Waru when the guest is dining or drinking.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next experience at Bali Garden will be a memorable and enjoyable stay.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Best resort to stay in Kuta. Everything is nearby. Rooms are excellent. Service is wonderful. Location there cannot get better. Breakfast needs a little attention. The spa was excellent and value for money. Very safe area.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear MDSEEDAT,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

Thank you very much for your review.

So glad to hear you enjoyed all aspects of your recent stay at the Bali Garden Beach Resort.

The Team and I look forward to welcoming you back and, in the meantime If I could be of any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Bali garden was great! Will defiantly stay here again. Can't fault anything except the variety at breakfast but was still okay.

Amazing gardens and pool areas. Spa sessions are great and cheap but book out very quick.

Food was wonderful at the boardwalk, as well as very cheap drinks.

The location was brilliant!!!

Loved our stay and will be back again :)

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear EmmaLeaM,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feed back.

I very much appreciate you taking the time to write your view on the Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at the Bali Garden Beach Resort, as it is through verbal comments and Tripadvisor that we are able to improve our services; it is important to us and our business to receive all feedback, positive and constructive from our guests such as yours, I know your points made on the survey will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and it is our hope that we will be welcoming your return in the future.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I had dinner here to celebrate a birthday, at the restaurant, and had the privilege of meeting the owner of the restaurant. She was an incredibly inspiring woman. The food and ambience was amazing! The restaurant is right on the water front and looks all the way up the beach front to Seminyak, and it is pool side. Later in the evening there were fireworks on the beach. I hadn't realised there were such a nice restaurant in Kuta, and had thought all the great spots were in Seminyak, prior to this. It really was lovely, the service was excellent, and we had a fantastic evening.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Leila H,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful visit to our restaurant.

I will pass on your comments to the Bali Garden/Boardwalk Team and again we appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

The Bali garden beach resort was a brilliant location with even better staff, we stayed for a close friends wedding. The wedding and its reception was one of the best wedding I have been too, the setting was just so amazing right on the foreshore with the waves crashing in. We stayed here for 7 days and it really helped being in a resort with great service and great amenities. Must give a massive thanks to ketut in the pool bar, and Artana in the main bar. All the staff on the front desk were fantastic too. Thanks Bali gardens for making Kuta better then I thought it was going to be.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear Higo32,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

I really appreciate your great review – thank you!

I’m thrilled you enjoyed your experience on all levels and I’m especially pleased the team looked after you so well.

I have taken great pleasure in passing on your compliments to the Team and especially Ketut and Artana – thank you for making special mention.

We hope to welcome you back soon

Nita Traeger

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We recently stayed at the BGBR with our adult children and thier partners. For them it was thier first experience of Bali. So no better place to stay and enjoy than the BGBR. They like us had a ball staying here. Right on the beach central to everything...just perfect. The staff were great and in particular Danni who not only helped me organise our renewal of marriage (vows) but also read the original wedding script my wife and I used some 30 years ago at our wedding. Danni helped with floral arrangements and an appropriate place in the beautiful gardens of the resort to exchange our vows. Thank you Danni for making this special holiday a most memorable one. Thank you to all the attentive staff at the resort. We truly and highly recommend the BGBR to all who want to experience a relaxing holiday in beautiful surrounds.
Regards
Wayne & Donna

Room Tip: A room overlooking the graden ponds.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear AustraliaWff,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

Team in the Bali Garden Beach Resort looks forward to looking after you!

I have taken great pleasure in passing on your compliments to the Team and especially Dani – thank you for making special mention.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Nita Traeger