Bali Garden Beach Resort
$116
$105
Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort(Kuta)
$163
  • Pool
$175
$145
Agoda.com
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$96
$83
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$134
$105
  • Breakfast included
$197
$96
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$138
$75
Agoda.com
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$99
$95
1,744 results
All reviewsboardwalk restauranttari spawaterbom parkspa poolopposite waterbomswim up barfree wifimain poolfamily roomdeluxe roomdiscovery mallbanana pancakeswater bomb parkgreat resortgardens are beautifultour deskfirst trip to bali
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This hotel is in a great spot opposite waterbom and walking distance to everything. The staff are great and very helpful.
Our room was 3 away from reception with a lovely view of the gardens directly above the fish pond. The room itself was large but unfortunately very dated. The bathroom was ordinary with a shower over bath setup and a removable shower head that wanted to do nothing but point at the wall.
The grounds are lovely and clean as are the pool areas. I was travelling with my son and we were asked to leave one pool as we hadn't noticed a sign saying it was an adults only pool. Nobody was using it anyway and we just jumped in.
The main pool was always busy and very deep. (Great for practising those bombs). We never had a problem finding a pool lounge as nobody seemed to want to use the ones in a cabana.
Breakfast was good but after 8 days the lack of variety got to us.
All in all you could do worse particularly if you are travelling with kids.

Room Tip: Don't get anything lower than a deluxe room.
3  Thank Justin S
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear Knackstorm,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feed back.

I very much appreciate you taking the time to write your view on the Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at the Bali Garden Beach Resort.

As it is through verbal comments and Tripadvisor that we are able to improve our services; it is important to us and our business to receive all feedback, positive and constructive from our guests such as yours, I know your points made on the survey will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and it is our hope that we will be welcoming your return in the future.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I stayed there for a week for a family wedding, and the service from the staff was just amazing, nothing was a problem and we were made to feel very welcome, they all went out of there way to provide evdrything we needed.

My room was great, and i had asked for a renovated room, i found housekeeping to be good, my room was always very clean upon my return.

The buffet breakfast was amazing, i read other comments and i wonder if people did not realise that the cold food was inside and all the hot foot was outside, with staff also making any type of egg meal you wanted.

Great idea having the towel swap down at the shop, deposit refunded when u leave, but i was swimming a few times a day, so every time i had a swim i would swap when i went back to my room.

The staff were very good in regards to the family wedding, unfortunately we had rain which started 1 hr before the wedding was due to start so the staff had to completly rearrange everything to be inside, but they did a great job.

,ocation is great, if u r staying in Kuta, the mall next door is fantastic, and has everything u need at very resonable prices.

Pools were great, and the restaurant served very lovely food.

Room Tip: Definatly get a renovated room, and is worth the upgrade for the view etc.

Dear danjonelson,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

I was pleased to read that your stay was a wonderful and special experience.

Thank you for your expressions of detail and I will ensure that the Bali Garden Team have the pleasure of reading such a wonderful review.

Once again I appreciate your response and gratitude.

If I could be of any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the bali gardens beach resort, it is a fantastic location, right next to the discovery mall and on the beach, it has the most amazing view, the pools are lovely and there is nothing more enjoyable than sitting back with a cocktail in the pool overlooking the beach at sunset. The spa was the best I have tried in bali, it was very professional and more westernised than some of the others I have been to, for me this is a plus and I prefer western forms of massage to Balinese. The prices were very reasonable too. The food a the boardwalk restaurant is outstanding and excellent value for money. I would recommend trying this restaurant even if your staying at a neighbouring hotel, make a reservation as it books out every night, there are shows on every night too. The cocktails were a bit watered down, but they were cheap so that is to be expected, I would rather pay more and get better quality cocktails though. The rooms were clean, I had no problem with linen or towels like some of the other reviews. We stayed in the new wing and had a room just up from my parents which was very convenient. Bathrooms were not the best or worst I have seen in bali, they were average. Breakfast was good, the omelette and pancake station was excellent. Overall you get what you pay for and this was very good value for what we paid.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear tambyistherajah,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feed back.

I very much appreciate you taking the time to write your view on the Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at the Bali Garden Beach Resort, as it is through verbal comments and Tripadvisor that we are able to improve our services.

It is important to us and our business to receive all feedback, positive and constructive from our guests such as yours, I know your points made on the survey will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

This was my 15th trip to Bali and i have stayed at many hotels but the location of this hotel is amazing. You are walking distance to the waterbomb park, kuta square, kuta beach, restaurants,markets and a huge shopping mall. We also love the fact the pool overlooks the beach front and is great to sit and have a few drinks and watch the sun go down. Every night they have entertainment at the hotel so we saw fire dancers,acrobatics,balinese dancers and bands which is great if you want to just relax at the hotel at night or if you are travelling with children.The food and drinks are very well priced at the hotel so you can afford to sit by the pool and order without it costing you a small fortune.The rooms are very clean but just an average grade room as we only sleep in the room we do not mind this. If you would like a nicer room i would recommend you upgrade from a standard room. I recommend this hotel for anyone wanting a central location in kuta and great value for money as it is very clean and has a very friendly atmosphere. We are going to stay at this hotel again in a few months and can not wait :)

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank renee n

Dear renee n,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

I was pleased to read that your stay was a wonderful and special experience.

Once again I appreciate your response and gratitude.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I made the four room booking for our group on a strong recommendation from an associate and was advised to ask for rooms new area overlooking the gardens we received rooms on the opposite side of the hallway in fact the family room had a great view of the red roof from its balcony and the rest of us didn't get much better. As I liaised with the hotel several times on this many months ago I was disappointed. Granted there were some features as necani has suggested were reasonable these were outweighed by the negative. My room received the soiled towels when I complained of not receiving any towels at all and we did have to chase these up ourselves quite a lot. There are numerous negatives and from my point of view I think the hotel could have done a lot better we have been to bali in excess of 20 visits and because of the great location were hoping we could make this a regular place to stay on our visits sadly I now know this is not going to happen.the nice reviews I have been reading are all from people who stayed in the nicer section of the hotel.

2  Thank Carolyn H
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear Carolyn H,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

Thank you for your stay at the Bali Garden Beach Resort and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

We are very sorry that on this occasion we did not meet your expectations.
Please know that your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate team members and it is your valuable feedback that helps us maintain the high standards of customer service that our guests have come to expect of us.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the benefit of the doubt and choose to stay with us again in the near future.